National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

I have many magazines that I have acquired over the years from family wanting to throw them away. I am interested in selling these to anyone who is interested.
I Have the following Titles
All of 1963 but July
All of 1964, 1965, 1966
All of 1967 but August and November
All of 1968 but March
All of 1969 but October, November, and December
May, June, July, October,November,December of 1972
January, February,April,July, August,September,November of 1973
All of 1974
All of 1975
All of 1976 but May
January, February,April,May,June,July,August,September of 1977.

From my understanding due to some research August1963,October 1963 and December 1975 are key issues that are wanted. Any advice on how to sell them would be appreciated. please email me at elgray81@yahoo.com Thank You Elizabeth

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting this. I looking for a particular issue which was published between 1971 to 1979. I do not remember exact year and month. The only distinguising feature is it has a chart of endagered and extinct animals. This chart is folded and open up in two pages. I had this issue, some one borrowed from me and never returned. This issue is close to my heart as it was given to me by my late uncle.If you have the same please let me know the price for which I can buy. My email address is sumantbarde@yahoo.com. Thank you.
That sounds as if it is the June 1989 NG issue, which has a cover story, "March Toward Extinction", plus a fold out page, and a supplement, "March Toward Extinction". Do you have that issue? I have it for sale.
Ron
Thank you Ron for your reply. I do not have this issue and definitely will like to have one.
Please advice on the cost and mode of pay.

Thanks,
Sumant
Hello Sumant,
lease send $3.00 ($2.00 for the magazine and $1.00 for the supplement) + $3.00 shipping in the USA =$6.00 total, cash, check, or money order. Or you can pay by paypal using drhross@aol.com as my payment name. Are you sure that your original magazine request was from 1970 to 1979? If so, I'll look again. You may contact me direct at drhross@aol.com.
Ron

I would be interested in Jul 77 if you still have it.

Linda 719-332-0841

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service