National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

August 1914 Anomaly

Reference the third (3rd) ad page from the back cover: I have one issue with a picture captioned:               “WHAT THE LARVA OF A BEAUTI…

Started by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

4 6 minutes ago
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

Rare COMPLETE 1888-1907 LOOSE REPRINT Collection (near PERFECT) plus MANY extras from 1888-2000

Here is the collection summary: 1) 1888 - 1907 COMPLETE Loose Reprint Set (1964), including all maps (held in place in  slip cases for 40…

Started by dave klekotka

18 16 hours ago
Reply by Jeffry Persons

Original Vol 1 Issue 1 Value

I am considering offering for sale an original copy of the Vol 1 Issue 1 -1888. The cover has been conserved and all pages, maps and pages…

Started by Greg Endom

6 Nov 7

Need help identifying...

Hello,  I recently found a set of National Geographic magazines bound in leather and was wondering what they were worth. I can't seem to fi…

Started by Samantha Pompeo

1 Nov 4

Value to a large collection of NG

I inherited my Grandfathers NG collection 1912-1962 (leather bound books) 100 volumes total as some years required 2 volumes. Is there any…

Started by Janet

2 Nov 2
Reply by Janet

NG 500

Hey there I Have after my farthers death a full collection 1970,1971,1973,1981-2017. Plus som from years: 36'49'50'51'52'53'54'56'57'58'61…

Started by Robert Rose

0 Oct 30

Wanted to Buy: National Geographic Calendars

I want to buy the following National Geographic calendars. Please describe condition. Engagement Calendars 1981 & earlier 1994 1996 2…

Started by Richard Kennedy

0 Oct 30

Wanted to Buy: National Geographic Kids Magazine

I want to buy the below listed issues of the National Geographic Kids magazine. The issues must be complete without tears or marks. 2004 -…

Started by Richard Kennedy

1 Oct 30
Reply by Richard Kennedy

Ex dealer collection for sale

I need to dispose of my late husbands collection.  besides his personal collection I have boxes of gems pre 1980.  I am trying to organize…

Started by Judy Johnson

4 Oct 30
Reply by Richard Kennedy

Complete 1975 to present day, including maps, supplements etc.

If any members wish to acquire a complete collection - 1975 to present day, including maps, supplements etc. please let me know. All in exc…

Started by david healy

0 Oct 26

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2018   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service