National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Complete Collections

How many complete collections of NGM are out there??

Started by Wendy Thrasher

18 6 hours ago
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

Subscription Magazines vs Magazine Stand Magazines

Is there much of a difference between magazines received by subscription and those sold at news/magazine stands? Maybe inserts?

Started by Wendy Thrasher

2 yesterday
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

Free issues, 1920's -90's

Hello, I'm cleaning out my parents attic and there are boxes of NG.  from what I can tell (during a quick inspection), there are ones from…

Started by Craig

0 on Friday

In excellent condition

I have 223 from1959 - 2004 that are looking for a good home . I'm located n moose jaw Saskatchewan.

Started by Karen

0 Nov 19

Inherited complete set 1888-2000

Inherited complete set 1888-2000 any one interested in purchasing

Started by Bruce Whitney

9 Nov 17
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

NG Magazines 1930s-1960s.

Happy to share one or many.  Price - shipping costs or if in Pennsylvania, cost of gas to bring it to you. Most have inserts.

Started by Karen Feldbaum

10 Nov 17
Reply by Peter ORourke

Looking for a home for issue from 1915 -1959

Hello all, I am looking for a good home my issues of National Geographic. If you are interested, I would prefer to sell the collection as a…

Started by Regina Idzelis

0 Nov 16

MIL collection!!!

I have about 300 NG dating from about 1955 to around 1990. A lot of years are complete. Please email me at porter4pattypook@yahoo.com. I ju…

Started by Patty Porter

0 Nov 13

My Father in Law's NG collection

My Names Paul. My wife and i live in Southern Ca. just north of San Diego. I find myself in possession of my recently deceased Father In L…

Started by Paul DeArmond

1 Nov 12
Reply by Alex Girshin

Dec 1981 - Present | NG Collection

My father is hoping to find an appreciative home for his collection. He has every issue since December 1981. We're just looking for shippin…

Started by Brewster W Parsons

1 Nov 12
Reply by Alex Girshin

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2020   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service