National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1912-2018 All issues to date

Need to Sell or Donate to non-profit.  480-688-0155

Started by Art Endres

0 on Saturday

ISO - Jan-July 1898, Sept-Nov 1898, Feb 1900

I am in search of the following to complete a collection: Jan-July 1898 Sept-Nov 1898 Feb 1900

Started by Michele

0 on Friday

Need to sale

I inherited a complete set starting at vol 97 1950 thru 2015, all in the leather bound cases

Started by Mark

1 on Friday
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

ANYONE HAVE THESE 3 GUIDES FOR SALE?

Any one out there have a copy of the following items you might be willing to sell? I know I've asked before but I still can't find them. 1.…

Started by Scott Silveri

9 Aug 7
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

Donation offered 75 hardbound volumes

Donation offered to non profit 510c3: 75 Hard bound National Geographic Books for sale Vol 1 1888 to Vol 97. Missing Vol 5, Vol 9-13, Vol 1…

Started by deb odonnell

3 Aug 5
Reply by deb odonnell

Enlarged Europe/Historical Europe 1983 maps

Hi, I am looking for the enlarged (47 by 68 inch) rolled heavy chart paper versions of both Europe and the Historical Europe map supplement…

Started by stephen zamarin

0 Aug 3

Looking For an ORIGINAL ISSUE January 1904

No reprints please.

Started by Bob Gormley

0 Aug 3

Atlas

Hi, I am new to the group.  I have come across an Atlas from the early 1980's.  I know in the history of national Geographic, that's not th…

Started by Stephanie Stodola

2 Aug 1
Reply by Stephanie Stodola

National Geographic Sets

I have 10 boxes full with complete sets of National Geographic's. All in good conditon looking to sell them. Most of them are in nice leath…

Started by Jessica

0 Jul 27

Sell issues

I have a variety of issues.  Many in their original plastic wrap.  Any interest. Open buy in pristine condition Bloody Ivory - October 201…

Started by Celeste Martins

0 Jul 17

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2018   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service