National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Ron Ross's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you established prices for the 1908 through 1913 NG magazines? Do you have some…"

Ron Ross replied Feb 19, 2009 to For Sale: 1908-1965 (not entirely complete - please see discussion)

8 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

"Stephen, Where do you live? Rather than you throwing the NG magazines away, have you…"

Ron Ross replied Jan 26, 2009 to Hate to throw away

7 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Ron Ross

"Stephen, Do you live in Fort Smith and are you just going to throw the magazines awa…"

Ron Ross replied Jan 21, 2009 to Hate to throw away

7 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Ron Ross

"I need 3 or more Sept 1990 NG magazines to be mailed directly to a freind in Colorad…"

Ron Ross replied Jan 16, 2009 to Hate to throw away

7 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Ron Ross

"How many Sept 1990 NG magazines do you have?"

Ron Ross replied Jan 16, 2009 to Hate to throw away

7 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Ron Ross

"Hello Andrea, I have issues for sale from the 1920's decade to the present. I also h…"

Ron Ross replied Sep 26, 2008 to looking for NGM collection

8 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Emily

"Hello Sumant, lease send $3.00 ($2.00 for the magazine and $1.00 for the supplement)…"

Ron Ross replied Mar 28, 2008 to In Need of Advice

5 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Linda Boyd

"That sounds as if it is the June 1989 NG issue, which has a cover story, "March Towa…"

Ron Ross replied Mar 28, 2008 to In Need of Advice

5 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Linda Boyd

"You may contact me at drhross@aol.com. I have the following National Geographic maps…"

Ron Ross replied Feb 24, 2008 to I need to sell and fast.

6 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Debbie K

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service