My contact here in Melbourne is quite interested in talking to you about buying some or all of your collection but has been unable to contact you via the email you gave me for the past several weeks. Any thoughts on how he can contact…"
1. Send me your email so I can forward it to a collector here in Melbourne who is missing some of the magazines that you have.
2. Send me the December 1969 magazine. It covers the Apollo 11 mission for which I have some…"
1. I know a collector in Melbourne who is looking for many of the magazines you have and might be prepared to cover costs for posting them to Melbourne, or pick them up. You'd have to send me your email address so I can forward…"
Hi Dale it is sean I asked you about the annuals before and you were spot on thanks just wanted to say what a nice collection you have I only just seen the photos of it do you collect most things to do with geo as I am in two minds about annuals I have got a lot of them but only seven of the ones I mentioned before unfortunately I must say thanks again for helping me it is good to no someone who is very knowledgeable about geos see you later mate. Sean
You have mentioned some good friends. I have not talked with Howard and his wife Jane for years. I purchased some unique items from them. I basically stopped collecting in the early 2000's as it became harder and harder to fine the items I wanted; also my collection is so large it developed a life of its own. There is not much that I don't have. I would like to talk with you about collecting. My email is email@example.com
1. I know a collector in Melbourne who is looking for many of the magazines you have and might be prepared to cover costs for posting them to Melbourne, or pick them up. You'd have to send me your email address so I can forward it to them so you can both discuss.
2. Give them to the Salvos (or any Opportunity Shop). They usually sell them. Old magazines make great dentist/doctor waiting-room reading.
3. Give them to a primary school who may use them for their pictures for projects, etc.
4. Put an free ad in one of those online sales sites (Gumtree?) to sell individual magazines as gifts for individual birthdays (birth month).
I would be interested in getting the December 1960 issue. Although I already have copies of this, I want one to keep with some Apollo 11 memorabilia I have.
Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.