National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Scott T. Shier's Discussions (1,034)

Discussions Replied To (794) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Cathy and say, could I fudge it and say I was #6, since heck, 4 of the first…"

Scott T. Shier replied Dec 14, 2016 to Well, our 'Corner just hit the 5,000 member mark today

7 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Scott T. Shier

" : - )"

Scott T. Shier replied Dec 13, 2016 to Well, our 'Corner just hit the 5,000 member mark today

7 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Hey Andy, ...been a while, eh? Yep - sure am . . . until the day I expire - I'm a L…"

Scott T. Shier replied Dec 13, 2016 to December 2016 NGM - variations (again)

13 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Ad Astra . . . "To the Stars" "

Scott T. Shier replied Dec 8, 2016 to In Memory of John Glenn, American Hero

4 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"As a 77-year-old, he became the oldest person to fly in space. His flight revived p…"

Scott T. Shier replied Dec 8, 2016 to In Memory of John Glenn, American Hero

4 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Darcy,  Oftentimes it can be useful to group issues by a topic or theme. I say thi…"

Scott T. Shier replied Dec 7, 2016 to How do I sort through hundreds of 1900-1990 National Geographic without throwing out rare issues?

6 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Scott T. Shier

" YES, I echo Mel D's sentiment ~ !!"

Scott T. Shier replied Dec 7, 2016 to 1888 to 1907

3 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Mike Oliphant

"Thank you Chad. Say, have you noticed that the overall trend is it gets later and…"

Scott T. Shier replied Dec 7, 2016 to FYI: Nat Geo Slip Cases are on sale at: https://shop.nationalgeographic.com

4 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

"Welcome to the 'Corner Jonathon. Thank you for the intro. and link and information.…"

Scott T. Shier replied Dec 3, 2016 to Albrecht Plane & Globe Covers and around 5 cubic yards of magazines

1 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Well, I got mine today, with supplement inside. Alas, a few of the pages are gouged…"

Scott T. Shier replied Nov 28, 2016 to December 2016 NGM - variations (again)

13 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Scott T. Shier

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service