National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

I HAVE FOR SALE COMPLETE NG SET 1908 TO 2007 WITH ALL INSERTS FROM 1930S TO DATE AND MOST OF THE OLDER INSERTS TO. CALL 812-358-9981 AND I ALSO HAVE EXTRA INSERTS FOR YEARS 1920S TO DATE EVERY YEAR JOE

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is an Indiana collector whom I believe is listed on teh Dealers' Directory of this Website. Charles Gannon. If you can not locate him, let me know and I'll look for contact information for you. I sincerely doubt he'll purchase, but he might have leads that would be useful.

If you'll also look through past Discussion posts here, there was someone looking to purchase a run, though I do not think as recent as your collection.

Depending upon binding, it might wel be worth your while to shop around rather than just take the first offer through the email.
GREAT THANKS
Charles, any word on the large collection of my maps your sorting through? Would like to hear back from you about finalizing the collection. It has been two months, the two sets from 1913 and 1943 are still pending for payment and the two boxes you left are still awaiting pick up. Sam
BE THERE WITH YOUR MAPS AS SOON AS WEATHER AND WORK WILL WORK TOGETHER TO LET ME COME UP. ITS ONLY BEEN A MONTH
The two bound years ended on October 11th and the 21st, still awaiting payment on those two listings and keeping in trust for the truck load of maps to be safe and with a possible honest sale. Wish to keep in contact for any updates. Wil be in Milwaukee on Tuesday December 25th to visit my nieces for a few days.
How much are you asking?
My husband is out of town you can call him on the # in the listing or email your number to orionzeus7@aol.com and he will call you back.He prefers to discuss it over the phone so he can give you all the details of what is included and the condition.Thanks so much for you interest!
still available?
Yes,they are still available.I would like to speak to you .Please call me at 812-358-9981.Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Are these bound or loose?

would you sell the 1908-1912 issues separately?

Thank you

Francesco

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service