National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Scott T. Shier's Discussions (1,028)

Discussions Replied To (789) Replies Latest Activity

"Mel, According to Roger Nathan's 1982 book, "Collectibles of the National Geograph…"

Scott T. Shier replied Mar 24, 2010 to 1908 Anomoly:

4 May 20, 2013
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

"Salutations to you, Heiko, I will send the list to you, and also will try to send…"

Scott T. Shier replied Mar 22, 2010 to A Few Alternate Cover versions of NGM can be found...

3 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Mel, Another "fun" aspect could be if you throw in the scarce, limited 1922 reprint…"

Scott T. Shier replied Mar 19, 2010 to Another question to ponder - or is that a ponderous question? - re: March 1903 issue

3 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Dale, Karen Huffman had mentioned to me in 2007 that they (NGS Libraries & Info…"

Scott T. Shier replied Mar 16, 2010 to Member Milestone!

3 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Andy

"Charles, Thank you so much for this fond look back at the Explorer II endeavor, and…"

Scott T. Shier replied Mar 15, 2010 to Explorer II Balloon Bookmark

2 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Charles Gannon

"Cathy, At what point did "Kids" become included in the indexing effort? As far as I…"

Scott T. Shier replied Mar 15, 2010 to 2009 Annual Index now available

2 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Cathy Hunter

"Hi Charles, I was glad to see you make this posting and say those things. Using thi…"

Scott T. Shier replied Mar 15, 2010 to National Geographic Society - Army Air Corps Stratosphere Balloon Flight Collectibles

2 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Yeah I had posted these for Mel. I also posted the list on the YahooGroups! Nat Geo…"

Scott T. Shier replied Mar 15, 2010 to NG Magazine Annual Indexes "want list"

5 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Scott T. Shier

": )"

Scott T. Shier replied Mar 11, 2010 to Welcome to Collectors Corner!

4 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Oh, we have a comedian here! Ha-ha. : )"

Scott T. Shier replied Mar 10, 2010 to Welcome to Collectors Corner!

4 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Scott T. Shier

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service