National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Forum Discussions (3,378)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

National Geographic Collection For Sale

My father-in-law recently passed away and I am looking to sell his National Geographic collection. His collection includes partial years be…

Started by Charles P. Taylor in Buy/Sell/Trade

0 Aug 5, 2009

Cathedrals of England

I have a limited edition collection of enlargements that was made available to members of the NGS. The engravings were published in the Nat…

Started by Elaine Gonzales in Discussions

1 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Paul Crist

Help With Valuation

Hi, I have a fairly large collection of NG. Ranging from 1971-1998. I am not entirely sure of their correct value. Could anyone help? I h…

Started by James Bruce in Discussions

2 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by richard previte

1992-1999 NGM

I have several NG magazines in excellent condition (including maps). I have no idea what they are worth and am trying to get an idea of wha…

Started by Chris Morana in Buy/Sell/Trade

0 Aug 1, 2009

Selling over 600 Nat Geo's between 1911 to 1984

I have many National Geographics to sell between 1911 & 1984 - Over 600 issues + indexes I currently have these listed on eBay but wou…

Started by Margaret Morris in Buy/Sell/Trade

2 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Margaret Morris

early mags

have odd NGs from 1947 to 1952 for any one who wants to complete collection

Started by jacqui Simonds in Buy/Sell/Trade

1 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Graham Farrell

i have issues from 1932 to 1936

may 1932 june 1933 july 1933 sept 1934 may 1936 they're all in good condition. i live in ireland

Started by Ludwig Fingerhut in Buy/Sell/Trade

1 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Graham Farrell

National Geographic Around the World Program

Hey all, I am thinking of begining to add the Around the World booklets to my collection, I was looking for a little information before I g…

Started by Michael G. B. in Discussions

4 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Paul Crist

Want to be a subject of a documentary?

I love NGM, and I'd love to meet other people who share this interest. In fact, I'm doing my Junior thesis film on the subject of NGM colle…

Started by Mary Schwarzhans in Discussions

6 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Dale

The National Geographic Magazine VOLUMECVII NUMBER 5

I have the magazine listed in the discussion title and The National Geographic Magazine VOLUME LXXVI NUMBER 6 for sale.

Started by Corinne M. Dunnigan in Buy/Sell/Trade

0 Jul 27, 2009

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Community Rules and Legal notice about this Site

Note: Management of this site has been transferred from the National Geographic Society to a third party (the Host). Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site (the Site). The Site’s host and/or The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sale or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others and bears no liability for such transactions.

This community was created to facilitate communication between collectors, dealers, and anyone interested in the history of National Geographic publications. Please use the forums area to buy, sell, trade, and swap stories and information.

A member can be removed from the group for inappropriate, pornographic or offensive, or otherwise objectionable content. The Host may also edit or entirely remove such posts from the group.

Due to the immediate nature of this medium, the Host also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on this Site are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited.

The placement of advertisements or solicitations or SPAM unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. The Host shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board, you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

Engage in dialogue respectfully. We encourage open and candid discussions and debates. However, all communications should be respectful. Differences of opinion are okay; personal attacks are not. Comments or content that are violent, threatening, abusive, sexually explicit, obscene, offensive, hateful, derogatory, defamatory, or are racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable content will be removed.

Stay on topic. Comments, questions, and contributions should be relevant to the topic being discussed. Keep in mind that this is not a place for unsolicited personal or commercial solicitation or advertising (e.g., “Win a free laptop”, etc.).

Keep it legal. Participating in, suggesting, or encouraging any illegal activity is cause for immediate removal and termination of a member’s use of and registration in the group.

Observe copyright and trademark law. The posting of copyrighted videos, photos, articles, or other material beyond what is protected as fair use is prohibited, and the Host may remove such posts from the group. Provide appropriate credit for any media and resources that you share.

Respect privacy. Keep personal or any other information that you do not want made public, such as phone numbers or addresses, confidential. You may choose to share this information via direct message or email. Please also respect the privacy of other members of the group and do not share information about them (but of course it’s fine to repost or share content they have already posted). Any information you post here will be subject to the platform’s privacy policy.

 

Let us know. We do monitor posts, but we may miss something. We encourage members to flag content which they feel violates any of the above Community Rules so we can review and take the appropriate action.

© 2026   Created by Richard Kennedy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service