National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Selling off a collection of National Geographic. They date from 1910 to the 1990s. Below are the prices.

1990s

$1.25 for most editions

Maps $2 to $4

1980s

$1.25 for most Editions

Maps $2 to $4

1970s

Most Editions $1.50

Maps $3 to $6

1960s

Most editions $1.50

Maps $6 to $3

1969 Dec Apollo $38

1963 August $22 

1950s
Some Maps $10- $11
$3 for most Editions

1940s
1944/ 1943 Medal/ ribbon Editions $38
Maps $15 to $5
Other Editions $3

1930s
 Most Editions $3.50
Maps $6 to $22
May 1935 $12 Amalia Earhart

1920s
Most Editions $4.50
Maps $20 to $36

1929 Jan $22
Feb 1924 $14
Nov 1921 $12
Jul 1920 $12
April 1927 $11
Oct 1923 $5

1910- 1919
Contact for prices

Also selling the Blue Bound copies which go from 1947 to 1956. they are complete and none missing. They are in very nice condition. Each volume covers 6 months. Contact for price/ shipping and more info.

From the 1920s to the 1990s most are in very nice condition. Each will be checked before sending an invoice and briefly flipped through to check for damage inside as well.  If there is any damage we missed when quoting the price to you we will contact you before sending the invoice. Shipping for each edition is $3.68 via USPS (sorry can't ship Media Mail). Insurance is required for the more valuable magazines and that is up to $3. We will gladly combine shipping but you will have to us contact for a quote. For quantity buys of 12 or more magazines there is a discount of $0.25 each. There is a minimum order of $3. To ship 3 magazines will cost $4.50 All shipping prices are only for the Continental United States. If shipping international, Alaska, Hawaii, etc it will cost extra.

To contact us just invite us as a friend on This site and then you can send us a message. Either that or go to www.NostalgicMeditations.etsy.com and you can send us a convo from there. Sorry but due to the prevalence of spam bots crawling the web its best neither of us posts an email address online publicly. Thanks for looking.

Views: 1865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For your interest-- I went to the nostalgic mediations  website and found a couple of editions from 1912 and 1913 which interested me.  I put them in the shopping cart and started to check out.  Unfortunately I could not get any further for when I clicked on pay with paypal the system took me to an "etsy" sign in or register page after filling in all of the registration info there was no way  to submit it. After three or four times going in circles and ending up in a dead end I did not place my order. Regards, alajon

Thank you for letting me know about that Alajon. It seems to be possibly an Etsy issue or may your computer isn't allowing cookies from that site. Sometimes after entering all the info it might help just to it the "Enter " key  on your keypad- for some reason on some websites the image isn't always visible. If you are still interested let me know which ones you want by posting the issues/ editions you want here. I'll reserve them for you at that point. I will then try to contact you through this site privately and send you an invoice via Paypal or you can send a USPS MO- its up to you. You don't have to go through Etsy if its a problem. Regards. Bob

The Sept of 1912 is sold pending payment- only copy of that year and edition I had.

The National Geographics I have listed on Etsy are only a fraction of the magazines available. As I get time I will be listing them starting with the oldest ones up to the more modern ones. If you do not see a year/ edition (after 1912) that you are looking for then just contact me. You can buy them from my shop on Etsy or just post a message here. I have probably 20 or more boxes of Geographics and pretty much every one from 1913 till the 1970s and a number from the 1990s (not sure about the 1980s). They will all be sold on a first come first served basis.

Is the Apollo edition still available?

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service