National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have a fairly extensive collection of NG's and many other books by NG for sale.

My mom still has her father in laws old collection. She's in the process of moving in the next couple months and has asked if I'd help her…

Started by Jonathan Dewar

13 14 hours ago
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

magazines missing

Good night, To end part of my collection 1900 - 1910 the next numbers are missing. I would like to know if any one has this numbers in per…

Started by Antonio Leite de Castro

9 yesterday
Reply by Antonio Leite de Castro

magazines for sale or give away for postage

Magazines to sell or give away for postage: May and November, 1934; October  1935; August 1936; August 1972; September 1937; and July 1975. 

Started by nancy jo greef cramer

0 on Friday

NG Magazines June 1988 and December 1964 available for postage or pickup

In Springfield VA.   Will have some more but if there is interest for pickup or postage have the subject issues available.  Intact, no maps.

Started by Stephen Craig

0 on Wednesday

For Sale-203 National Geographic Magazines from 1955-2004

National Geographic Inventory 203 Total from 1955-2004 in great condition and with full maps & supplements Year             # issues Mo…

Started by Janette Duffield

1 Dec 8
Reply by Janette Duffield

Need to clear out this collection

Good day to all. My wife had her grandfathers collection in our basement for the past 5 years. Some dating back to the early 1900’s. They a…

Started by Samuel McCorison

6 Dec 4

Looking to purchase April 1913 XXIV 4 In The Wonderland Of Peru for a christmas gift.

Must include panoramic insert of Machu Picchu that was included in this issue. Brother-in-law has planned a trip there. Thanks in advance f…

Started by Tony Brown

1 Nov 28

Maps/supplements looking for a good home

Greetings, I've got several extra maps (see attachment) that would like to find a caring home... I'd like to sell them for $3 apiece for ma…

Started by Steve Sherman

6 Nov 26
Reply by Mark Van Winkle

Complete 1975 to present day, including maps, supplements etc.

If any members wish to acquire a complete collection - 1975 to present day, including maps, supplements etc. please let me know. All in exc…

Started by david healy

2 Nov 25
Reply by david healy

For Sale: NGM Lot, 1918-2018, 1,088 Issues Total, No Duplicates

Location: Zeeland, Michigan, zip code 49464 Since the collection weighs over 1,000 pounds, I'm open to any and all creative ideas for how t…

Started by Clark Jansen

2 Nov 25
Reply by Clark Jansen

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2018   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service