National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (1,893)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Complete set of bound 1964 reprints for sale (1888 - 1907)

This is a professionally bound set of 1964 reprints covering the period 1888 through 1907. Covers and ads are included. Maps, if any, are i…

Started by Steve Litchfield

6 10 hours ago
Reply by Steve Litchfield

1889 to 1970 National Geographic Magazines Bound and Singles with maps, indexes and books for sale

We are downsizing and would like to sell our 40 year collection of National Geographic Magazines, Indexes, Maps and Books.  Reprints of 188…

Started by Lynn Olson

3 11 hours ago
Reply by Lynn Olson

National Geographic magazines to sell -from 1893 to present

Complete set of originals from 1907 to present.  Several copies of previous years (1893 to 1906).  Some very good condition others not so g…

Started by gp bond

1 11 hours ago
Reply by garry white

Sale of my collection

For sale: Reprint set from 1888 to 1907.Originals from1908 to 2007.Pictorial maps  and magazine maps from 4/1911 to present time..

Started by carmen anthony romeo

4 12 hours ago
Reply by garry white

Need to buy or trade

Hi, I need the following editions: 9/55 1/66 5/77 9/97 5/98 11/99 9/00 9/01 11/03 9/04 12/06 Random, I know. But there is a method to my ma…

Started by Susan

18 12 hours ago
Reply by Franchesca Vega

Set of Bound National Geographic Society Magazine reprints 1888 - 1907 for sale

Set of Bound National Geographic Society Magazine reprints  1888 - 1907 for sale. Hardcover bound in brown cloth with all supplements, adve…

Started by Anthony Davis

1 12 hours ago
Reply by garry white

Looking for collectors in Central Texas

Large amount of well kept NGs for sale! Plus extras and maps. A lifetime working toward putting together multiple complete sets. All must g…

Started by Kate Anderson

1 12 hours ago
Reply by garry white

Selling Entire Collection (some new in plastic) Hesitant but willing to separate

Collection of National Geographic magazines for sale. Want them gone, so I would prefer to sell the entire collection but will separate if…

Started by Lorna Hubbard

4 yesterday
Reply by Lorna Hubbard

I have about 100 National Geographic

Anyone interested in National Geographic please contact me.

Started by Betty Melton

0 on Wednesday

NG Collection for sale (in the UK) Jan 1968-Jan 2006

This is my father-in-law's National Geographic collection.  My mother-in-law wants them out of the house! Poor guy. It is missing four edi…

Started by Tim Street

0 on Wednesday

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2016   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service