National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,179)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blue hard cover National Geographics

I inherited a collection of hard cover national geographics. 1947 to 1980.. What are they worth?

Started by Arley Whyte

1 yesterday
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

Complete Years 1930-1932

36 NG magazines available for $60.00 (plus postage): 1930 - Jan through Dec 1931 - Jan through Dec 1932 - Jan through Dec See attached phot…

Started by J. Boesch

0 on Wednesday

Four For $9.00 (1920s-30s):

Four NG magazines available for $2.25 each (plus postage): May 1927 Aug 1928 May 1929 July 1936 See attached photos. Reply here with your e…

Started by J. Boesch

0 on Wednesday

Four For $4.00 (1920's)

Four NG magazines for $1.00 each (plus postage): Jan 1923 Oct 1928 Dec 1928 Apr 1929 See attached photos. Reply here with your email contac…

Started by J. Boesch

0 on Wednesday

Free - 16 From 1927 to 1929

The following magazines are available for free (plus postage). 1927 - Mar, Dec 1928 - Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Nov 1929 - Jan, Feb, Ju…

Started by J. Boesch

0 on Wednesday

1916 to 1946

Attached are two lists of years and months I have, please let me know if you are interested in any of them. Thanks Kathy

Started by Kathy

0 Aug 12

Selling NG Collection 1962-2018

I have a collection I am looking to sell in full or in part. The magazines are in very good condition. Please reach out if you are interest…

Started by Todd Prince

0 Aug 10

1936 issues

Hi there, I have the full set of 1936 NG, that I'd really like to learn more about, and quite possibly try to sell. I know minimal about NG…

Started by Shaz

0 Aug 10

Looking for Information on Selling National Geographics

I recently acquired a collection of National Geographic magazines from a neighbor who was moving. I'm trying to find resources on what valu…

Started by Griff

2 Aug 9
Reply by Griff

Found over 150 issues on the trash, good condition

Hey guys, as the title saids I found lots of national geographic issues thrown in the trash, the majority of them are in excellent conditio…

Started by Israel

0 Aug 9

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2019   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service