National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Philip Riviere's Discussions (359)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"A Canadian collector on this site contacted me...He had 3 copies without Ireland.. H…"

Philip Riviere replied Feb 13, 2017 to Two Versions of the July 1989 Map of France/Historical France

6 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

"Tom, It seems that they are stressing the posters and not the maps.. That started in…"

Philip Riviere replied Sep 9, 2016 to The "New" Map Supplement Series

19 Sep 19, 2023
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Jeff, The July 1991 map of China was Double sided with a political map on one side…"

Philip Riviere replied Jun 20, 2016 to Questions about Post-1980 National Geographic Map Supplements

8 Mar 6, 2020
Reply by stephen zamarin

"I have 3 copies  of the map ..unfortunately all have Ireland..."

Philip Riviere replied Mar 19, 2016 to Two Versions of the July 1989 Map of France/Historical France

6 Feb 13, 2017

"Tom, I Noticed a difference between the A side map I posted and the A side from the…"

Philip Riviere replied Dec 18, 2015 to January 1983 Two-sided, Perforated Map Supplement. (They're Indexed Too!)

17 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

"Mel, Layers of Life in the African Forest is not perforated and not meant to be take…"

Philip Riviere replied Dec 8, 2015 to January 1983 Two-sided, Perforated Map Supplement. (They're Indexed Too!)

17 Jan 6, 2016

"Tom, This is a perforated supplement that I will obtain a picture of and add to my l…"

Philip Riviere replied Dec 8, 2015 to January 1983 Two-sided, Perforated Map Supplement. (They're Indexed Too!)

17 Jan 6, 2016

"Tom, Haven't got my issue  yet. Is this new poster one of those little perf jobs or…"

Philip Riviere replied Sep 20, 2014 to The End of the NatGeo Map Supplement?

22 Oct 26, 2015

"Dale, An "xir" file can be opened and read as a spreadsheet  with MS Works Phil"

Philip Riviere replied Jul 4, 2014 to Post-Nathan Map Indexes

39 Jul 2, 2020

"Tom, I have 3 of those and all have the supplement line at the top. All 3 came from…"

Philip Riviere replied Apr 29, 2014 to 1988 World Mp Variations

4 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Scott T. Shier

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service