National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Looking to buy a Full (or as full as can be) Collection. 1888-Present. Originals if possible.

All

My employer has always been a lover of the national geographic books but has never collected them.

In his new property he would like to display all the magazines on a large bookshelf.

Please only contact me if you have large sections of the years or a full set.

Unbound only.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Graham

Views: 657

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have over 700 National Geographic magazines starting from 1923 till 1995, they are in good shape and some have holographic covers. They are originals. I am looking to get 250 for the entire set. 

Thank you for your reply ruth.

If you could e-mail me at gw@johnbute.com some pictures that would be great.

I have an unbroken set from 1920 to the current date. I am going to let my membership lapse and my heirs don't want them.

I have nearly all of the maps and two hardbound indexes. I don't know what you mean by originals but all of these came in the mail monthly from a subscription. They all have their covers, but some look "used" since the kids used them in school.

I would like to get $400 and you pay shipping. I live in Wyoming.

Susan Tupper  swalltup@aol.com

Hello Graham, I have a collection of bound volumes ranging from 1888 to 1976. Volumes 1 thru 15 are reprints. The rest are originals. There are also approx. 106 maps with the collection. If you're interested, I'll send details/photos

Yes please Richard. Someone else has let me down.

gw@johnbute.com

Thanks

We have 1889 to 1976 almost complete. We have some bound volumes as well as single issues and maps. I can email you my list of magazine inventory if you send me your email address. We have collected this since the early 70s and they are in excellent condition.

Lynn Olson
lynnolson01@aol.com

Hello,

I work at an assisted living facility that has a very full library, and I was given the responsibility of trimming it down to make room for more current selections.  I have 25 years of National Geographic that I am willing to sell to someone that will respect and care for them.

Beginning with 1980 through 2004, I have complete years in in a burgundy colored slip sleeve.  Each sleeve holds 6 issues with a total of 2 sleeves per year.  Total = 50 sleeves x 6/sleeve = 300 issues.

The magazines and slip sleeves are in excellent condition and would look like a prize on your bosses shelf!

The price to you would be $20.00/issue.  There would be no additional cost for the slip sleeves.  Shipping would be your responsibility.  We are willing to work with any carrier that you request.

An added bonus - we are a non-profit assisted living facility - so your purchase could be a tax deduction!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Have 1970 to around the 90's in slip cases~all there. You can have them if someone picke them up! All in fine condition.

1971-1998 to be exact.

Hi Graham,

I have an absolutely full (and even some extras) collection for sale from 1888 - 2012.  Please see my ad in the Buy/Sell/Trade section of this site, where I have it detailed in full and have attached listings of the issues.  We are looking to keep the collection intact and are open to offers. 

Christine

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service