National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Scott T. Shier's Discussions (1,027)

Discussions Replied To (789) Replies Latest Activity

"Juan - I agree 100%. I did not care for the 2018 "make over". - Scott"

Scott T. Shier replied Feb 22 to Big Cover and Spine Format Changes in the May 2018 Issue of the Nat Geo Magazine

22 Feb 27
Reply by Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo

" Can you elaborate ?"

Scott T. Shier replied Jan 11 to Untitled

1 Jan 11
Reply by Scott T. Shier

". . . I know that sometimes this site also "glitches" out.  I have not been on the N…"

Scott T. Shier replied Jan 8 to Nat Geo archives

1 Jan 8
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"A superb "flashback" review as always Tom! I shared the link to your review above to…"

Scott T. Shier replied Dec 31 to 100 Years Ago: January 1924

1 Dec 31
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Tom B. , I agree, in the instances where I will buy through eBay (instead of AbeBook…"

Scott T. Shier replied Nov 28, 2023 to A National Geographic Magazine Collector looking for these magazines to start my collection

7 Dec 10, 2023
Reply by TRACY NELSON

"This is a great share Richard. I'm always happy to hear about Our Yellow Border 'rou…"

Scott T. Shier replied Nov 3, 2023 to NatGeo at WorldCon in Chengdu, China

2 Nov 5, 2023
Reply by Larry Moffett

"Well thank you for sharing that neat, vintage tid-bit Richard! It's always fun to s…"

Scott T. Shier replied Oct 14, 2023 to National Geographic on The Adventures of Superman

3 Oct 19, 2023
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

"Kathy, I hope you get a response. I am thrilled to read of your love and appreciatio…"

Scott T. Shier replied Oct 5, 2023 to Bound copies 1909-1988 available free

3 Oct 5, 2023
Reply by Scott T. Shier

". . . well, my subscription expiration date shows November 2059 -- I want what's bee…"

Scott T. Shier replied Jul 4, 2023 to A significant change (not unexpected) RE: "NGM"

8 Jul 4, 2023
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"*grumble*   (don't get me started on Disney . . . I wasn't happy w/ the 20th Century…"

Scott T. Shier replied Jul 4, 2023 to A significant change (not unexpected) RE: "NGM"

8 Jul 4, 2023
Reply by Scott T. Shier

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service