National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

TIME TO PART WITH RARE NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC ITEMS, 1895 MONOGRAPHS, 1896 PHYSIOGRAPHY of the UNITED STATES,

The Ziegler Polar Expedition 1907 (excellent), all five Katmai series, all six sets of Pictorial Geography, Machu Picchu 1979 reprint by Hacker Art Books, article reprints, map index with maps, much more.

Views: 553

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Richard,

I have specific interest in the Monographs.

Please contact me at:  charlesegannon@gmail.com  to discuss.

Feel free to send a complete list of your items for sale.

Thank you,

Charlie Gannon

Richard,

Would you please send me a complete copy of the items you have for sale.

Contact me at pjepdds@aol.com

Thank you,

Jeff Persons

Richard,

I am looking for some map indexes.

Do you have a list of the ones you have?

My email is: wilsong@comcast.net

Also I am looking for 2 volume indexes: 1912 and Jan-Jun 1914.

Tom Wilson

Hi Richard,

I am also interested in the Monographs. Please email me details if still available to dalefmurphy@gmail.com

Thanks

Dale

Please email a list of currently available items to natgeo@whovian.name. Thank you.

--Richard Kennedy

It would be much easier if you could tell me what you're looking for. I have many, many NG items.

R. Root

Richard ,

Do you have any of the early promotional brochures before 1910.  Also a 1919 Book of Dogs in leather?

Thank you

Jeff Persons

Sorry, the 1919 Book of Dogs that I have is the light brown cover and I'm not sure what its called. No brochures either.

R. Root

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service