Here is the collection summary:
1) 1888 - 1907 COMPLETE Loose Reprint Set (1964), including all maps (held in place in slip cases for 40+ yrs/ never read). All issues are as newly printed. No issue has any creases or tears. The collection is near perfect.
2) 1908 - 1921 BOUND (1/2 leather) - No covers but including all inserts
3) 1912 - 1916 BOUND (green cloth with gold lettering) - No covers but including all inserts
4) 1917 - 2000 all issues loose (of varying quality in years leading up to WW2)
5) ALL maps corresponding to 1917 - 2000 published issues
6) Index Books
7) December 1959 signed by 37th US President number Richard Nixon (Russia article written by Nixon in issue)
8) Additional NG book collection - many, many books, please inquire about inventory
1) The 1888 - 1907 collection is offered as a SET ONLY and include slipcases (ships free insured)
2) 1908 - 1921 bound collection is offered as a set (ships from Seattle)
3) 1912 - 1916 bound collection is offered as a set (ships from Seattle)
4) 1917 - 2000 single issues: happy to portion off until April 1, 2018 (ships from Seattle)
5) MAPS - happy to portion off until April 1, 2018 (ships from Seattle)
6) offered individually
7) offered individually
8) please ask about titles
Here is a rare chance to add to or complete your collection; please feel free to ask questions, thank you. Happy to provide additional pictures as requested. First come, first served.
Please email me with a list of the book titles including edition and printing. I'm in Normandy Park. Thank you.
Am emailing you now thanks Richard!
an email is waiting for you at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
Do you ship overseas? I'm interested in your loose issues (I'm missing 330 numbers between 1917 and 1960), but I have no idea of how much it would cost to send them to Spain - or how much you want for them, by the way ;)
Thank you, I hope to hear from you soon.
Juan Carlos (Spain).
I am happy to check shipping cost to Spain. Please reply with your postal code, thank you.
So that I understand properly understand, you are interested in 330 individual issues, correct? My price on each issue will be low, but I think we need to check on shipping costs first as i am guessing that cost will be pretty high.
Once you provide postal code and confirmation on the number of issues, I will get the shipping cost and then we can discuss issue price.
Thank you Carlos,
That's right, I'm interested in 330 individual issues.
My postal code is 11207 (Algeciras, Cádiz, Spain).
Hi Carlos - I have some information for you on shipping. Please send me your email address so I can give you the details.
I just sent it to you via friend request.
I m interested in your single reprints. Please emaill me at email@example.com cost and shipping fee.
Am emailing you now. Thank you for your time and interest.
Here is a spreadsheet for the 1st twenty years (1964 loose reprints). With a number of inquiries that came in, I responded that the total number of issues is 189; I was incorrect so am correcting it here. The total is 179 (not including maps). I have seen other information that the reprint complete collection is 167...
If there is anyone out there who can chime in with additional clarification, please do so.
Oh...and in case anyone is curious, the 1st 20 years (1888-1907) is actually 18 volumes...thanks!