National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

About 375 National Geographic Magazines for SALE let me know what you need

I recently came across these and was going to throw them out because they had gotten wet in a bad leak along with other books... as I was looking through them I found that only about 100 were damaged by water and the others in good condition instead of throwing them away I'd like to sell them... the money that is made off these is going toward the purchase of a AC unit for a pastor friend of mine who's church unit has been giving alot of problems... If you are in need of issues let me know I have them in years ranging from 1915-1989 or so.... I also have several of the hardback yearly editions... pictured below

Views: 72

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi what do you have for 1915?
I know for sure one is the Dec. issue and I believe the other is Sept.... I have right many 1920's and 1930's issues as well if you're interested... but thats the all the older issue I have the rest range up from there....
Hey there might you have the Feb 1976 edition, Vol. 149, No. 2? Please let me know.

thank you,

Vic
I'll check and let you know as soon as I can...
Tim
Any word on this?
Vic,
Sorry I haven't gotten with you earlier... I'm going over to the church that has these and I'll look
if you don't mind call me at 757-348-0155 and If you want to come by and look at the lot of Geo's
I'll give you a great deal on all of them just to get them out of our way. Thanks
Tim
Hi. I was wondering if you were still looking for that issue because I do have a copy of it if you're interested.
Hey Liz,

I am VERY interested. It is the issue that features the Azores correct? If so i would like to buy it as a Xmas gift. Please let me know how much and if you can send it ASAP.

thanks
Victor
I have a copy of the Feb 76 issue if you are still looking for one.

Is your collection still available?  Where are you located?  I'm in Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.'

My e-mail is:     wendythrasher@sympatico.ca

Wendy

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service