National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

My great-grandparents & grandparents, then our parents collected Nat Geo's.  Now that our relatives are gone, we need to find a new home for these fascinating oldies. We also have several duplicate years which you'll need to email us for those.

This is a nearly complete collection from 1907 through the 1990's but we're only wanting to sell the older ones.  I'm open to taking offers...please don't offend me.   I don't have time to sell these individually or in smaller lots to make the most money so happy to pass on a great deal to someone else who can.

We are in Kansas City, Mo. Mags have been stored behind glass as the picture shows. Fair condition.

Not wanting to sound like this is a scam, you can have the 1950's and newer if you come and get them.   The third graphic/picture shows the newer ones.

Views: 428

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You should try and get in touch with Lloyd Zimmer, a book dealer in Topeka, Kansas.

email: lloyd@ksbiblio.com

web site: http://ksbiblio.com/

At the very least, he may be able to refer you to a buyer. I've had excellent dealing with him from afar (Maryland).

Good luck!

Mel

Thank you Mel; I'll contact Lloyd.  Yvonne

Hello Yvonne,

If you'd like to discuss your NGM's, feel free to email me at:  joekool96@msn.com

I also just sent you a friend request via Ning. and we could discuss it that way was well. Have a good day,

~ Scott S.

Do you still have issues to sell dated prior to 1960's? I am interested in coming to KC to purchase from multiple sellers in the area.

Yes we do; prior to 1950.  Our land line is 816-540-4730.  Yvonne

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service