National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

i have almost every single one of them
if u need one i will be willing to discusss a price
just sent me a message or an e-mail back
just ask for pictures cause i cnat take pics of all of them just ask for one
and i will see if i have it and i will send pictures

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi
Im after the July 1953 issue, it covers Mecca. I'm based in the UK.
I don't know if there other issues that cover Mecca but I would be interested in them too.

Thanks
Sag
i do have this one it is july 1953
and um if u need me to take a pictue and send it to u i will do that
Are you trying to charge money for these or do you just want to have the receiver pay for shipping. I would like to have them to use for teaching if you are being kind and generous.
well i inherted them from my great great great aunt and i am charging money for some of them not all if u need a specific date and/or subject PLEASE feel free to ask and i will gladly send it to you if u pay for the shipping
Hi Kaitlin,

I'm not sure if I asked you this before. Do you have September 1972?

Emily
i am going to have to look through all of them to see they rent in order on the bookshelf and i am goin to look for it when i orginize them ...i will have to get back to you
Kaitlyn,

Yes, please let me know if you have it after your organizing is done. There is no rush.

Thanks!!!!

Emily
Hi Kaitlyn,

I'm interested by the July 2004 issue...I live in France.
You can email me if you have it: vogel_f@yahoo.com

Franck

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service