National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Matthew T. Weaver's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Alexis, Thank you for contacting me on this collection.  Is the collection stil…"

Matthew T. Weaver replied Jan 24, 2016 to Nat Geo 1929 to 1984 complete

11 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Alexis Strang

"Ms Strang, Thank you for the reply, and pardon the long delay.  My wife is fluent in…"

Matthew T. Weaver replied Jun 11, 2015 to Nat Geo 1929 to 1984 complete

11 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Alexis Strang

"Pardon the delay.  I am overseas but would have them shipped to NY  "

Matthew T. Weaver replied Jun 11, 2015 to National Geographics 1927 to 1989

10 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Bob Painter

"Mr. Painter, Thank you for your response.  I used to read them with my Dad and want…"

Matthew T. Weaver replied May 10, 2015 to National Geographics 1927 to 1989

10 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Bob Painter

"Hello Ms. Davis, I am interested in the entire collection.  What is the availabilit…"

Matthew T. Weaver replied May 6, 2015 to COMPLETE 1888-2014 Collection - Preserved and in Mint condition!!

13 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Michael F. Sullivan

"Hi Pat, Please provide a list of what you have remaining and the condition. Thank y…"

Matthew T. Weaver replied May 6, 2015 to National Geographic collection for sale

15 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Patricia Mariacher

"Dear Ms Tupper, I am interested in the entire set of NG.  I used to read them with m…"

Matthew T. Weaver replied May 5, 2015 to I want my shelves back

2 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Susan Tupper

"Hello Ms. Mariacher, I am very interested in the entire collection. Is it available…"

Matthew T. Weaver replied May 5, 2015 to National Geographic collection for sale

15 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Patricia Mariacher

"Hello Mr Sills, I am very interested in the entire set of NG collection.  I used to…"

Matthew T. Weaver replied May 5, 2015 to Very nice large collection for sale!

4 May 5, 2015
Reply by Matthew T. Weaver

"Hello Ms. Strang, I am interested in the set you have for sale. Are they the origin…"

Matthew T. Weaver replied May 5, 2015 to Nat Geo 1929 to 1984 complete

11 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Alexis Strang

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service