National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

ERF's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you email me the inventory please? Roy_stl@usa.com"

ERF replied Nov 6, 2015 to 792 Issues In Slipcases Free For Pickup

1 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by ERF

"They are worth as much as someone is willing to pay. I'm sure it varies greatly."

ERF replied Jan 22, 2010 to How much are certain issues worth?

1 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by ERF

"They are more than likely not printed upside down but the result of an error in the…"

ERF replied Jan 22, 2010 to NG's printing mistakes

1 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by ERF

"If by chance you have a swim pool and are not moving farther from Saint Louis. I am…"

ERF replied Jan 22, 2010 to Sell a Collection

5 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

"Those years are very plentiful and difficult to sell. You might try listing them on…"

ERF replied Jan 22, 2010 to magazines for sell

1 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by ERF

"Are you looking for issues on that expedition?"

ERF replied Jan 22, 2010 to NGS solar eclipse expeditions

2 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Christina Helena Barboza

"Many people give those dated issues away as they are very easily obtained. I suggest…"

ERF replied Nov 5, 2009 to Books for Sale

1 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by ERF

"Very nice of you to try & seek out her descendants to see if they want any of th…"

ERF replied Oct 7, 2009 to who knows about this woman? please help!! need to find kinship.

2 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Paul Crist

"E-mail me at roy_stl@usa.com I will assist you in your search. I may even have an ex…"

ERF replied Oct 7, 2009 to hello! i'm new here and need some help...

4 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Matt Price

"Let me see what it'd cost to have them shipped to here in Saint Louis & I'll get…"

ERF replied Sep 11, 2009 to NG's for sale

4 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by John F. Price

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service