National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Scott T. Shier's Discussions (1,034)

Discussions Replied To (794) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom, Yeah after I made the post, and having looked at Phil's and yours other comme…"

Scott T. Shier replied Nov 27, 2016 to December 2016 NGM - variations (again)

13 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"November "Mars" issue also had the cover title text very different between the membe…"

Scott T. Shier replied Nov 26, 2016 to December 2016 NGM - variations (again)

13 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"February 1988 issue of NGM makes an interesting companion to this issue, being the…"

Scott T. Shier replied Nov 19, 2016 to 100 Years Ago: December 1916

4 May 30, 2018
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

"Really cool graph visualization John, thanks for sharing it. Kinda like what I alw…"

Scott T. Shier replied Nov 19, 2016 to List of all National geographic Maps and Suppliments

23 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by michael cartwright

"Dear Julie, I am sorry about the process you are going through right now... never f…"

Scott T. Shier replied Nov 15, 2016 to Old NG for sale - 1913-1935

4 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Mark Van Winkle

"    I saw this online when the news broke (not from NGS though), and then didn't br…"

Scott T. Shier replied Nov 15, 2016 to Green-eyed girl’held in Pakistan (from November 14th issue of Time Magazine)

3 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"I know, tell me about it! And, I know John : - )   thanks for mentioning it, and the…"

Scott T. Shier replied Oct 25, 2016 to A Guide to Selling National Geographic Magazines - revised 31 Dec 2015

14 Apr 12, 2019
Reply by Bill Riessen

"Love, love, love ! this issue, you are truly correct.... "one of the best" NGM's per…"

Scott T. Shier replied Oct 24, 2016 to 100 Years Ago: November 1916

2 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"revision ? "

Scott T. Shier replied Oct 18, 2016 to A Check off List for All National Geographic Magazines

2 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Philip Riviere

"if memory serves, this is the only all-Italy issue there is for NGM..."

Scott T. Shier replied Sep 29, 2016 to 100 Years Ago: October 1916

6 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service