National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Jeffry Persons's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom and Mel, In Nathan's 2000 copyright version of his original book he did list tha…"

Jeffry Persons replied Oct 19, 2018 to National Geographic Map Index Variants

13 Feb 24, 2020
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

"Stephen, The only date that I could see was October 1979 Medieval England.  There w…"

Jeffry Persons replied Jan 2, 2018 to Seeking information about Geowrap

4 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Stephen, I have a few of the packages of Geowrap.   They came out in 1991.  I will…"

Jeffry Persons replied Dec 22, 2017 to Seeking information about Geowrap

4 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Tom, Have a great trip! Jeff"

Jeffry Persons replied Jul 26, 2017 to Perforated Supplements in the National Geographic Magazine

7 Sep 4, 2017

"Tom, Do you feel the August 1977 Metric signature should be included in your listin…"

Jeffry Persons replied Jul 24, 2017 to Perforated Supplements in the National Geographic Magazine

7 Sep 4, 2017

"Tom, Right below the black line, at the bottom of the map, on the right, can you se…"

Jeffry Persons replied Jul 14, 2017 to Colorized Version of Sept.1900 China Map

7 Jul 14, 2017

"Tom, I didn't get to finish my thought, but it is amazing how many of these types o…"

Jeffry Persons replied Jun 9, 2017 to Supplement or Not? The October 1917 Insert.

6 Apr 11, 2020
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Tom, This is an excellent find!  This was not a magazine insert though; it was mail…"

Jeffry Persons replied Jun 9, 2017 to Supplement or Not? The October 1917 Insert.

6 Apr 11, 2020
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Tom, I have included pictorials as well.  Here are a few more: January, 1900 The Ph…"

Jeffry Persons replied Aug 2, 2016 to Map Supplements with Article Reprints

3 Aug 12, 2016

"Steve, Roger makes no mention of this in his revised notes. Prior to 1985 there were…"

Jeffry Persons replied Jul 12, 2016 to Questions about Post-1980 National Geographic Map Supplements

8 Mar 6, 2020
Reply by stephen zamarin

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service