National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

For Sale - National Geographic Issues from 1978-2017 Good-Excellent Condition

Good time zone to everyone!

I have come into a collection of National Geographic Magazines after the passing of my best friends grandfather. Although I'd love to keep them, I simply have no room for them. I've decided to list them all individually (I'm in no rush to get rid of them). They are up on eBay and I currently have a buy 2 get 1 free deal going on with free shipping involved. They are located in NY and i do ship internationally as well. Please check out my eBay store. I am a trusted seller with 375+ Individual and 470+ Combined 100% Positive Feedback. Almost 1000 items sold. So please take a look. I also accept fair offers. These are perfect for those looking to fill in any gaps in their collections. Still sorting and listing. Currently issues from the 2000s are up, but more going up everyday.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful and blessed day!

John

https://www.ebay.com/usr/myretromemories1978

Views: 467

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear John!

Since you've published this offer has passed quite a bit of time. I'd like to ask you whether your offer is still valid?

Regards from Poland

Andrzej Rakowski

member since 1996

my e-mail just in case cvnctator@gazeta.pl

Dear Andrzej!

It has been a while since I published this. The answer to your question is, YES! The offer is still valid. I had to take them down from eBay when I went on vacation. I plan on putting them all back up in the next day or so. Are there some issues you are looking for? Just list them and we'll come to some sort of agreement if you'd like. Hope you are still interested!

All the best from New York
John

my email also just in case MyRetroMemories@gmail.com

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service