National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

I have just moved, and no longer have room for my collection.
I have mostly complete years from around 1939/40 to present.
I am missing some issues, although not that many. I have some leather cases, and most of the maps are intact and with the original magazine.
I can't imagine how much it would cost to ship, since moving them was quite a job in itself. I am located in South Central Pa.
Anyone interested?
I hate to part with them, but the thought that they will be wasting away in storage boxes when someone else can enjoy them makes it easier.

Larry

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi all. I am new to the site. Like Larry, I am looking for someone who might be interseted in a large NG magazine collection. My grandmother has a large collection, every edition between 1981 thru 2007. Every year is in order and in the leather cases. They are in great condition. She is not looking to make much money, if any at all. She would really appreciate being able to share the expereince with another who might be interested. We are located within the DC metro area and am willling to bring them to you if not too far away. I look forward to hearing any responses. Happy new year to you all.
Hello everyone,,,, I too am new to this web site and also have a very large collection looking for a good home, starting around 1954 and continueing to present.Most all in excellant condition with maps included. I live North of Houston Texas and would like to see the collection go to a fellow collector. Any fair offers considered. The collection would probably weigh to much to mail ,so a pickup would be easiest. i have truly enjoyed the magizine over the years and hope someone else can too. Thanks Brad Dodd
My email is captbraddodd@consolidated.net. Thanks

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service