National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

James Catlin's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Scott, My Vol. VII, No. 2 (February 1896) issue is actually wider (larger not smalle…"

James Catlin replied Dec 7, 2022 to Identifying ?reprint? before selling

6 Dec 12, 2022
Reply by Dalton

"I found another "autographed" NGS item. This time it's a covered single article from…"

James Catlin replied Nov 12, 2022 to Signed/"Autographed" Early Issues of the National Geographic Magazine

22 Nov 27, 2022
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

"Larry, Oooops!  .... I saw in another Collector's Corner group where you already ans…"

James Catlin replied Nov 12, 2022 to Signed/"Autographed" Early Issues of the National Geographic Magazine

22 Nov 27, 2022

"Larry, Do you have original Vol.I No.1 and No.3 issues? Are they bound or individual…"

James Catlin replied Nov 11, 2022 to Signed/"Autographed" Early Issues of the National Geographic Magazine

22 Nov 27, 2022

"Here is a photo of my Vol. I No. 1 issue signed by George Fairfield. I may have more…"

James Catlin replied Nov 11, 2022 to Signed/"Autographed" Early Issues of the National Geographic Magazine

22 Nov 27, 2022

"Did you obtain your desired copy of May 1902? I have original complete year 1902 as…"

James Catlin replied Nov 11, 2022 to Vintage NGM

5 Nov 11, 2022
Reply by James Catlin

"I very much appreciate your detailed response and in no way feel that it was "picky"…"

James Catlin replied Nov 10, 2022 to Vol. I, No. 1,2,3,4 Anomalies for sale

6 Nov 11, 2022
Reply by Thomas Jovin

"In addition to two of the photos attached to my original post, here are photos of th…"

James Catlin replied Nov 4, 2022 to Vol. I, No. 1,2,3,4 Anomalies for sale

6 Nov 11, 2022
Reply by Thomas Jovin

"Thank you for the good wishes. I followed your earlier advice, read up and studied t…"

James Catlin replied Nov 3, 2022 to Hiram Bingham, "Machu Picchu, A Citadel of the Incas" and April 1913 NGM

4 Nov 3, 2022
Reply by Scott T. Shier

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service