National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Jean Thibault's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Chris, What usually happens at a reliable printer's, is that something like this…"

Jean Thibault replied Jul 31, 2010 to Misprinted November 1985 Hologram Cover

28 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Chris McIlwain

"Hello Scott, Just reviewing what is new on this site. I agree that both the reg. Gr…"

Jean Thibault replied Jul 23, 2010 to NGM, Modern cover varieties

45 May 11, 2011
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Hello Scott, The Apr 05, Jul 08 and Aug 09 are all news to me. I did get a copy of…"

Jean Thibault replied Feb 18, 2010 to NGM, Modern cover varieties

45 May 11, 2011
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Hi, I have a lot of supplement map duplicates and can always use more of the boxes.…"

Jean Thibault replied Feb 18, 2010 to looking to trade leather houseing cases for maps.

5 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Joshua Dylan

"Hello Dale, I offered the large slipcases in question to John because he seemed to…"

Jean Thibault replied Nov 27, 2009 to Wanted: Red & Black Slipcases

7 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Jean Thibault

"Hello John, If you want the 6 large black & red slipcases I have (marked 82,83,…"

Jean Thibault replied Nov 12, 2009 to Wanted: Red & Black Slipcases

7 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Jean Thibault

"Hello Tom, The cost of shipping for the modern issues (1950 to date) makes it prefe…"

Jean Thibault replied Nov 12, 2009 to Couple of questions...

2 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Tom Gehring

"Really"

Jean Thibault replied Oct 13, 2009 to FS: NGMs (1906-1920), books, promo brochures, maps, and other "stuff"

9 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Scott Doten

"I am interested in single mags from 1906 to 1914, and maps & pictorials for abou…"

Jean Thibault replied Oct 13, 2009 to FS: NGMs (1906-1920), books, promo brochures, maps, and other "stuff"

9 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Scott Doten

"I can confirm what Scott said about those large slipcases. I got 6 of them when I bo…"

Jean Thibault replied Oct 12, 2009 to Wanted: Red & Black Slipcases

7 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Jean Thibault

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service