National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Douglas Groenendijk's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Scott, appreciate your help!"

Douglas Groenendijk replied May 10, 2021 to Found these Supplements in Collection

4 May 10, 2021
Reply by Douglas Groenendijk

"Thanks for answering my question I couldn't find a place for them. Take Care"

Douglas Groenendijk replied May 10, 2021 to Found these Supplements in Collection

4 May 10, 2021

"Thanks for your advice!"

Douglas Groenendijk replied Aug 18, 2020 to Ideal Humidity for National Geographic Magazines?

3 Aug 17, 2022
Reply by Wildbunch

"No worries! All you guys post so many interesting things thought I'd try contribute…"

Douglas Groenendijk replied May 18, 2020 to Interesting Letter Found in January 1943 WW2

10 May 29, 2020
Reply by Alex Francis

"No worries!"

Douglas Groenendijk replied May 18, 2020 to Interesting Letter Found in January 1943 WW2

10 May 29, 2020
Reply by Alex Francis

"Thanks Stephen! Do you have any more details on how the boat sunk? or the name of th…"

10 May 29, 2020
Reply by Alex Francis

"Thanks. I guess I was lucky to find it because I am collecting in Canada "

10 May 29, 2020
Reply by Alex Francis

"I would be interested in buying some magazines from you please contact me at groenen…"

Douglas Groenendijk replied Feb 26, 2020 to National Geographic's for sale

1 Feb 26, 2020

"Thanks for the info! "

Douglas Groenendijk replied Feb 18, 2020 to Vol 1 No 2 "original" 1922 reprint on ebay for $1324

6 Mar 14, 2020
Reply by Anthony J. Chesser

"Are the 1922 reprints the same dimensions as the original magazines? "

Douglas Groenendijk replied Feb 18, 2020 to Vol 1 No 2 "original" 1922 reprint on ebay for $1324

6 Mar 14, 2020
Reply by Anthony J. Chesser

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service