National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Joshua Dylan's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"My email is joshbarry@comcast.net. Do you have a paypal account? That is probably th…"

Joshua Dylan replied Aug 27, 2008 to Looking for Back Issues

22 May 7, 2016
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"For maps of this time there are really no definitive values. Usually they are sold a…"

Joshua Dylan replied Aug 27, 2008 to Help to determine value for boxes of new NG maps

17 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Paul Crist

"Most maps of that age don't have tons of value. I would suggest going on ebay and ei…"

Joshua Dylan replied Aug 27, 2008 to Help to determine value for boxes of new NG maps

17 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Paul Crist

"Scott- I recently purchased an index from a book dealer by me. The index is a cumula…"

Joshua Dylan replied Aug 26, 2008 to Anybody looking for some advice on how to Clean-up and/or Repair NGS items?

34 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"I have the following: (All in Mint/Near Mint Condition unless noted) 1990: Jan, Oct…"

Joshua Dylan replied Aug 26, 2008 to Looking for Back Issues

22 May 7, 2016
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"As i posted a little earlier I do have some National Geographic's Post 1970 that I a…"

Joshua Dylan replied Aug 26, 2008 to Looking for Back Issues

22 May 7, 2016
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"These are my duplicate years. I was going to try to sell them on ebay but at the pri…"

Joshua Dylan replied Aug 25, 2008 to Extra Post 1970's National Geographics

4 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Ringo Rajpal

"Yes these would be worth something though that depends on their condition. For examp…"

Joshua Dylan replied Aug 24, 2008 to Magz '32-'74-what're they worth?

2 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Where about are you located and what are you asking?"

Joshua Dylan replied Aug 24, 2008 to Selling National Geographics from 1951-1974

2 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Scott T. Shier

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service