National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Jeffry Persons's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Rene, Are you saying that Volume I  #4 is not a reprint?  Please let me know and co…"

Jeffry Persons replied Aug 25, 2017 to collection for sale.

8 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Premnath Vishwanath Waidande

"Hello Stephen, What is the condition of the magazines  from 1910 to 1919?  Are the…"

Jeffry Persons replied Aug 24, 2017 to Recently aquired a very large collection of Nat Geo's 1907-1960s (all unbound). including April 1913 w/ sup

5 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by Mark Van Winkle

"Tom,  These are all excellent choices and very interesting picks.  At the end of las…"

Jeffry Persons replied Jul 5, 2017 to My "Favorites" List

3 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Mel, Sorry this is so late.  I have four originals and two bound sets and none of th…"

Jeffry Persons replied Mar 4, 2017 to For those in the know, re: August 1904 "preface" insert

3 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

"Good come back Chris! Jeff"

Jeffry Persons replied Jan 24, 2017 to For Sale: Over 65 years of National Geographic Supplements - Maps, Posters, Etc.

13 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Pece Kocovski

"Thanks for looking Chris.  I am looking for the map without Ireland Jeff"

Jeffry Persons replied Jan 23, 2017 to For Sale: Over 65 years of National Geographic Supplements - Maps, Posters, Etc.

13 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Pece Kocovski

"Hello, Does your July 1989 map show Ireland or not in the upper left hand corner of…"

Jeffry Persons replied Jan 23, 2017 to For Sale: Over 65 years of National Geographic Supplements - Maps, Posters, Etc.

13 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Pece Kocovski

"Thank you Paul! I am looking for the map without Ireland.  The one you show is the…"

Jeffry Persons replied Nov 1, 2016 to Selling Magazines + Maps + Supplements 1988 through 2015 (Canada, USA)

6 Oct 3, 2020
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

"Paul,  Would please check to see if Ireland is on the map.  There are two versions o…"

Jeffry Persons replied Nov 1, 2016 to Selling Magazines + Maps + Supplements 1988 through 2015 (Canada, USA)

6 Oct 3, 2020
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

"Paul,  Do you have the July 1989 supplement (map of France and Historical France? P…"

Jeffry Persons replied Oct 28, 2016 to Selling Magazines + Maps + Supplements 1988 through 2015 (Canada, USA)

6 Oct 3, 2020
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service