National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Chad Traywick's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Is that automated? "

Chad Traywick replied Dec 7, 2016 to FYI: Nat Geo Slip Cases are on sale at: https://shop.nationalgeographic.com

4 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

"Hi - I am interested any any/all 1913 editions, especially March and April."

Chad Traywick replied Nov 26, 2016 to Old NG for sale - 1913-1935

4 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Mark Van Winkle

"This is mine, updated today:"

Chad Traywick replied Oct 10, 2016 to Database or Spreadsheet Template for managing a NG collection

24 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Chad Traywick

"Playing havoc with my spreadsheet."

Chad Traywick replied Oct 10, 2016 to "Our April [2016] issue of National Geographic has ten different covers...."

19 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Chad Traywick

"Now if I can just get my profile photo to stick."

Chad Traywick replied Oct 10, 2016 to Problems with main activity page

2 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Chad Traywick

"Awesome!  I've just started cataloging my maps on my nat geo spreadsheet with a comm…"

Chad Traywick replied Oct 10, 2016 to Checkoff List of All National Geographic Maps and Supplements. Updated to July 2017

37 Dec 31, 2021
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

"Just now seeing this.  Thanks."

Chad Traywick replied Aug 9, 2016 to November/December Combined issues

3 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Chad Traywick

"Good info.  I, too, have a "hole" in my Nat Geo spreadsheet for April, 1913."

Chad Traywick replied Aug 9, 2016 to A Guide to Selling National Geographic Magazines - revised 31 Dec 2015

14 Apr 12, 2019
Reply by Bill Riessen

"Do you mean the slip cases?"

Chad Traywick replied Aug 9, 2016 to Have pretty well the whole collection in Collectable Boxes from early 80's to 2008 if there is anyone interested

1 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Chad Traywick

"Would be interesting to know.  I've been collecting hard for two years with a modest…"

Chad Traywick replied Aug 9, 2016 to Complete National Geographic set.

7 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by David Levey

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service