National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

stephen zamarin's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, National Geographic started issuing the Burgundy colored map slipcases in 1985.…"

stephen zamarin replied Jul 10, 2023 to Magazines and Maps Slipcases

8 Jul 10, 2023
Reply by stephen zamarin

"Hi, If your issues from 1974-1975 were delivered to you in Brazil, they were likely…"

stephen zamarin replied Aug 29, 2022 to International versions of Nat Geo?

4 Aug 29, 2022
Reply by Edgar R Potter

"Hi, In the last paragraph, It should be February 1921. In regards to the Europe map,…"

stephen zamarin replied Jan 1, 2021 to 100 Years Ago: January 1921

3 Jan 1, 2021
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

"Scott, I was finally able to look at the checklist and noticed the January 17th 1973…"

stephen zamarin replied Oct 2, 2020 to "National Geographic's newest adventure: a color television series" ~ 1965 debut of "Specials" and NGM tear-outs

7 Oct 3, 2020
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Scott, Some other interesting facts about the specials are that from 1965-1973 they…"

stephen zamarin replied Sep 28, 2020 to "National Geographic's newest adventure: a color television series" ~ 1965 debut of "Specials" and NGM tear-outs

7 Oct 3, 2020
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Scott, I noticed on at least two occasions the specials were advertised on a differe…"

stephen zamarin replied Sep 27, 2020 to "National Geographic's newest adventure: a color television series" ~ 1965 debut of "Specials" and NGM tear-outs

7 Oct 3, 2020
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Scott, What is your theory on this map supplement? Stephen"

stephen zamarin replied Aug 11, 2020 to Guess what I just discovered...

22 Sep 29, 2020
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Hi, Does Lew Begley have a home address or an E-Mail address? What year did National…"

stephen zamarin replied Aug 1, 2020 to Question about Geographic Dealers

9 Feb 8, 2021
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

"Melvin, Lew Begley did have a business called Geographic Enterprises. I remember rea…"

stephen zamarin replied Aug 1, 2020 to Question about Geographic Dealers

9 Feb 8, 2021
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

"Hi, I was referring to the map supplements that were issued in the magazines were al…"

stephen zamarin replied Jul 18, 2020 to Guess what I just discovered...

22 Sep 29, 2020
Reply by Scott T. Shier

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service