National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,624)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

National Geographics

I have most of 1978 thru 1981 issues. My mother started collecting National Geographics before she got sick. There are a couple of older is…

Started by Ted Heckert

0 Dec 22, 2008

For Sale NG 1965-2005

I live in Coventry England and have acquired a complete set between these dates. I would like to sell them but am not sure what they are wo…

Started by Ian Fraser

1 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Claire Papevies

50 copies of national geographic 1946 to 1950 swap for apple mac laptop

copies in mint condition 4 times 12 1946/1947/1948/1949 with two copies over to 1950... all maps included most copies still in envelopes...…

Started by seano braonain

0 Dec 12, 2008

Collection National Geographic magazines for sale

I wish to sell my collection of National Geographic Magazines. The collection runs from 1977 to the present. 1977 tot 1986 are hard cover b…

Started by Vanholen

0 Dec 11, 2008

Complete collection for sale... 1961 thru 1979

I have an entire collection for sale... will sell in full year increments ($30) or seperate issues ($3.00/issue)... this price includes shi…

Started by Ann

0 Dec 9, 2008

1942-current

My father-in-law has recently passed and we are cleaning out the house for sale. We have come across quite a few boxes full of National Geo…

Started by H.Wilson

0 Dec 8, 2008

To Collectors' Corner Administrator

Is it possible to create a prompt (or required listing) for those in buy/sell/trade to indicate location, and to invite a further descripti…

Started by Paul Crist

0 Dec 7, 2008

Looking for Vintage National Geographic

I have had little luck trying to locate a clean complete copy of the April 1913 PERU Machu Picchu National Geographic with the supplement.…

Started by Caron Casteel

3 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Paul Crist

70 National Geographics for sale 1914 - 1928 £50

I have a large collection of NGs dating from 1914 through to 1928 (70 in total)- all posted from Washington DC to Glasgow, Scotland, UK at…

Started by clarabella18

2 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Enzo Caruso

I know your sold all your magazines

I have 6 full years and a few others also left by my grandfather. I wondered if you would be willing to give me an idea of what they are wo…

Started by Susan Carpenter

2 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Susan Carpenter

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service