National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,627)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

National geographic kids magazines

Hi everyone ☺️ I've recently joined a primary school as a teaching assistant working 1:1 with a child who has additional needs and they jus…

Started by Hayley

0 Nov 3, 2022

Complete Sets from 1915 through early 2000s with Slip Cases

Looking to sell a well maintained collection of National Geographic's magazines dating back to the early 1900s, with the official National…

Started by Mike Johnson

0 Oct 31, 2022

Free to a good home.

Complete collection of Magazine late 80’s through 2014.  Perfect Condition.  You pick them up (boxed and ready to go) or pay shipping.

Started by Tom Seip

0 Oct 30, 2022

Gardiner Greene Hubbard Journal

Hi, I have a Gardiner Greene Hubbard Journal that i recently acquired.I am researching it and would welcome any info that anyone has. Thanks

Started by John Cook

2 Oct 28, 2022
Reply by John Cook

Valuing/Labelling 1964 reprints and 1908

I found some old National Geographic that were off to be recycled. I don't know a lot about them and can't find much information on them. …

Started by John

4 Oct 26, 2022
Reply by John

Downsizing in Las Vegas

I have an almost complete collection of NGS magazines (1888 to 2020+). I also have several rare NGS books and specials. My grandkids have n…

Started by James Catlin

1 Oct 20, 2022
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

Whole year magazines for sale

My husband has 6 years of National Geographic magazines he no longer wants.  The years are 1991,92, 94, 95, 96 and 97.  Just seeing if ther…

Started by Maureen Brodie

0 Oct 15, 2022

Complete National Geographic Magazine 1954-1990 for sale

Complete set of National Geographic magazines from 1954-1990. No issues missing! A treasure trove of history and culture! Most issues are G…

Started by Jordan Miller

0 Oct 8, 2022

NatGeo magazines to sell: 2014-present in EXCELLENT condition

My mom is moving and she has a rich collection of NAT GEO magazines in mostly pristine condition. Will sell as a set or individually depend…

Started by Jennifer Michalak

0 Sep 30, 2022

Magazines from the 1930s and 1940s for sale

I have about 150 used National Geographic magazines from the 1930s and 1940s for sale. Make me an offer!

Started by Mary Beth Nedrow

0 Sep 26, 2022

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service