Here is the collection summary:
1) 1888 - 1907 COMPLETE Loose Reprint Set (1964), including all maps (held in place in slip cases for 40+ yrs/ never read). All issues are as newly printed. No issue has any creases or tears. The collection is near perfect.
2) 1908 - 1921 BOUND (1/2 leather) - No covers but including all inserts
3) 1912 - 1916 BOUND (green cloth with gold lettering) - No covers but including all inserts
4) 1917 - 2000 all issues loose (of varying quality in years leading up to WW2)
5) ALL maps corresponding to 1917 - 2000 published issues
6) Index Books
7) December 1959 signed by 37th US President number Richard Nixon (Russia article written by Nixon in issue)
8) Additional NG book collection - many, many books, please inquire about inventory
1) The 1888 - 1907 collection is offered as a SET ONLY and include slipcases (ships free insured)
2) 1908 - 1921 bound collection is offered as a set (ships from Seattle)
3) 1912 - 1916 bound collection is offered as a set (ships from Seattle)
4) 1917 - 2000 single issues: happy to portion off until April 1, 2018 (ships from Seattle)
5) MAPS - happy to portion off until April 1, 2018 (ships from Seattle)
6) offered individually
7) offered individually
8) please ask about titles
Here is a rare chance to add to or complete your collection; please feel free to ask questions, thank you. Happy to provide additional pictures as requested. First come, first served.
Please email me with a list of the book titles including edition and printing. I'm in Normandy Park. Thank you.
Am emailing you now thanks Richard!
an email is waiting for you at email@example.com Thanks!