National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Hi,

We are cleaning out a church rectory that has an accumulation of bound NG magazines starting with Volume 19 (1908) to Volume 108 (1955).  There are also individual copies from:

1965-1966

1970-1976

1978-1986

Is there a local dealer in CT/RI who is interested in these books?

Views: 334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try the dealer's directory link on the upper left margin of the main page of this web site.

Ask if they'll take them or know of anyone that might.

Otherwise you might try sending a message to this lady on eBay:

http://stores.ebay.com/lalstuffvintagefinds/

She sells consignment out of Long Island.

Good luck!

Mel

Hi there! How much does your church want for it?

Hi Enrico, 

We would take best offer but you would have to pick them up (unless you want just a few copies). We are located in New London, CT.

Do you have any pictures?  What did you have in mind for price.

Hi George,

I did send you a video of all the books but I guess it didn't go through. I will take some pictures as soon as I'm able. There are lots of them! Also, we will accept reasonable/best offers.

Thanks!

Good night,

Do you have february 1910? if yes is it possible to send to antoniolc1980@gmail.com photos from spine, front and back cover?

regards

antonio l c

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service