National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Have a big lot here that I would like to sell as a whole. All issues are in decent condition, have small rips, tears, etc., here and there that is normal for the age. Additional pictures can be provided upon request. The lot is as follows:

COMPLETE YEARS:

INCOMPLETE YEARS:

-1923: missing Jan, May, and Dec

-1929: missing May

-1930: missing April

SINGLE ISSUES:

-Feb 1921

-Dec 1927

-July 1963

-June 1969

-Aug, Sep, Nov 1971

-Index 1989 - 1998

-Index 1888 - 1988

Also have a bound July-Dec 1921 Vol.40 which I'm not sure is a reprint or not. 

Please feel free to ask questions, unfortunately because of the size and weight of the lot shipping looks to be out of the question but I would be willing to meet anyone in and around Chicagoland!

Views: 306

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Is it possible to ship just a few years? I don't have the room or money for all of them, and I don't live close enough to pick them up. I'm interested in the 1924, Feburary 1921 issue, 1948,1928, and the 1923 incomplete year. First of all, how many issues will that be, how much would an estimate of shipping to Georgia be, and how expensive would that be? Thank you!

Emma, I sent you a friend request and private message yesterday. I would love to send send you a couple of years instead of the entire lot. Unfortunately, the 1924 year is not available anymore. I'm sorry I forgot to update the post here. 

The other years and issues you mentioned are still available however. 

How much are each article? I'm sorry for not replying sooner.

How's $60 for the Feb 1921 issue and the 1923, 1928, and 1948 years? Shipping included 

How much for just the 1948, 1921, and 1923?

The 1923 year is no longer available, sorry these items are also listed on eBay so they have been slowly selling. 

The 1948 year and the 1921 issue is still available however. How's $30 for both? Shipping included. 

That's fine!
Do I have to buy them on EBay or is there some way to get them on this website?

No we could work it out through here. Do you have a Paypal account? 

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service