National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

I am selling thousands of Geos. for .25 each all conditions from no cover to like new. Near Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Pick Up Only Mike O. 

Views: 421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mike,

I did send a pm back on the 21st of May that has gone unanswered...

Mel

Hi Mel, 

What did you say May 21st? I am dumping excess inventory because I will probably never have the time to sell it all  and can't put them in regular storage. The loose reprints are all the tough ones and I can't just give them away. A forth of what I sold for bound reprints did not get paid for. I hope all is well with you. Mike O 

PM resent...let me know...

Mel

Mike,

Do you have a Vol 1 #1 1975 reprint?  Also do you have November 1901 and August 1906 in the  1964 reprints.

Jeff Persons

Hi Jeff, the 75 reprint is very common and you will have no problem getting one. I am just not in the business any more. PEACE Mike Oliphant 

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service