National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

In clearing out my mother's home, I have located issues of National Geographic Magazines from 1930's thru 1960's---most all are in excellent condition and most years are complete If anyone is interested in these, please contact me, or provide guidance on what I can do to distribute them to appropriate organization or individuals--I do not wish to destroy them, but have no need for them.
Warm Regards,
Andrea Jackson
andyjack@marktwain.net
28496 Nature Lane
La Plata, MO 63549
Cell: 660-349-0988
Land: 660-332-7899

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I would be very interested in purchasing any of your issues pre-1955...I have also just discovered all of them at my grandmas and i have a passion for history...i have just joined this site so i have no idea how much those dates or any dates would be worth, i live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada so it would obviously require some shipping...let me know if we can work something out,

thanks
i have about 1 hundred of them from 1921 - 1948 all maps with correct books in great condition. give resonable offer
I would love to purchase them if you haven't already sold them.
We have six children and my husband and I have found that
they are an awesome resource for education!
Thanks, Wendy
Wendy
I still have the National Geographic magazines and have an inventory spread sheet that I can e-mail to you for your review. I actually have issues from 1926 thru 1989---about 340 issues total. Please e-mail or call me and we can talk.
Thanks.
Andy Jackson
660-349-0988 cell
660-332-7899 home
Hi Andrea,

If you haven't already sold the magazines, I'm interested. Please email me at carlson24@comcast.net.

Cheryl
still available?

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service