National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

National Geographic Magazine collection 1946 to 1976 for sale

I am looking to sell a collection of National Geographic magazines from 1946 to 1976. Is anybody interested in putting forward an offer for any/all magazines? Please contact with offer.

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi - just checking
Susan, "hello"

How are you? I have not been on the site for a few weeks, but here I am ha-ha.

I was curious, if you have tried or thought about posting on CraigsList, eBay, and/or your local county paper? (just ideas).

Otherwise, well, 1st, where are you located? I am in Michigan. The thing about Nat Geos is that they are pricey to ship! At some point in time, I will want to replace my 1970's issues (as in 'upgrade' condition). What shape are yours in, and are there still any map supplements?

well, talk with you soon perhaps.

- Scott T. Shier
Hi Scott & how exciting that I received a reply. Thank you. The magazines are my mothers & at her house. I shall enquire about the condition of the 1970 issues & whether the map supplements are still there. The problem may be postage as we are in Port Lincoln South Australia. Look us up on the internet - it's a lovely spot! I have not tried ebay yet as I noticed that there were many already listed & I do not know how to do it. Our last alternative is a garage sale before donation to charity. Will get back to you soon. Thank you again. Susan

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service