National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

All Discussions Tagged 'set' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Complete National Geographic Magazine 1954-1990 for sale

Complete set of National Geographic magazines from 1954-1990. No issues missing! A treasure trove of history and culture! Most issues are G…

Started by Jordan Miller

0 Oct 8, 2022

Complete collection in leather binders

My father recently passed away and we are looking to find a good home for his multiple copies of National Geographic magazines.   Not sure…

Started by Sherry Umscheid

2 Aug 2, 2021
Reply by Sherry Umscheid

Jan 1980-Dec 1989 complete magazines available

Complete set available in Aurora, Ontario.  All magazines in the set.  Thank you for your patience in awaiting an email reply.  Marvin, (so…

Started by MARVIN WALKER

0 Apr 28, 2021

Bound set 1930s to 1980s in Portland Oregon looking to sell

Looking for a home for these.  Make me an offer.

Started by David D

0 Apr 8, 2021

1911 - 1984 complete set of bound volumes for sale

The volumes are bound 6 issues to a volume, with no covers and no advertisements. I also have all issues from 1985 to present unbound, with…

Started by Kenyon Stebbins

0 May 27, 2018

Selling complete sets from 1983-2007

I would like to sell my collection from the years 1983-2007, by year(s) or indiviually. I wont break up the set unless the price is right f…

Started by steven anderson

0 Sep 5, 2012

National Geographics 1925-1960 to be re-homed

I have a set of bound National Geographics (bindings are Arends Book Covers that apparently provided a simpler notebook style binding in pl…

Started by Carol Murchie

0 Mar 7, 2010

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service