National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

All Discussions Tagged '-' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

National Geographic Society Research Reports Volumes 1 - 15 for sale

National Geographic Society Research Reports Volumes 1 - 15 for sale. Abstracts and reviews of research and exploration authorized under gr…

Started by Anthony Davis

2 Jul 11, 2022
Reply by Anthony Davis

Jan 1980-Dec 1989 complete magazines available

Complete set available in Aurora, Ontario.  All magazines in the set.  Thank you for your patience in awaiting an email reply.  Marvin, (so…

Started by MARVIN WALKER

0 Apr 28, 2021

National Geographic Magazines - 1977 though 2012 - FREE!

I am offering, free of charge, National Geographic Magazines from 1977 through 2012.  I live in the Seattle area.  Please let me know if yo…

Started by Tracy Dibble Landsman

0 Jan 17, 2021

1911 - 1984 complete set of bound volumes for sale

The volumes are bound 6 issues to a volume, with no covers and no advertisements. I also have all issues from 1985 to present unbound, with…

Started by Kenyon Stebbins

0 May 27, 2018

Set of Bound National Geographic Society Magazine reprints 1888 - 1907 for sale

Set of Bound National Geographic Society Magazine reprints  1888 - 1907 for sale. Hardcover bound in brown cloth with all supplements, adve…

Started by Anthony Davis

4 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

1907-1949 Nat Geos for sale

My great-grandparents & grandparents, then our parents collected Nat Geo's.  Now that our relatives are gone, we need to find a new hom…

Started by Yvonne Patterson

5 May 24, 2016
Reply by Yvonne Patterson

Complete & Individual 1927 - 1981 For sale

Mom is sizing down and we have a treasured family collection that needs a good home for a fair price. Please contact me for any further det…

Started by Ruth

0 Feb 3, 2014

National Geogaphic full set from January 1965 - December 2009

A full set of National Geographic magazines from January 1965 - December 2009. They are all in great condition some haven't even been read.…

Started by Lisa brown

0 Aug 30, 2012

NG 1943 to 2010 complete set for sale

National Geographic magazines from July 1943 to December 2009 and October 2010 to September 2011.  Plus there are three issues from the 19…

Started by Donald Leinweber

0 Jun 28, 2012

NG Collection for sale 1946 to 1952 - school in York UK

All in excellent condition and in original envelopes.

Started by Dan Hield

0 Feb 17, 2010

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service