National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Robert Zelenak's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes!!"

Robert Zelenak replied Feb 24, 2021 to Missing two maps

7 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Robert Zelenak

"Scott, Do you happen to know anything about a Massive National Geographic archival…"

Robert Zelenak replied Feb 14, 2021 to NGM Photo archive

3 Feb 14, 2021
Reply by Robert Zelenak

"I have the computer game set which is probably 20 years old now. I will look it up"

Robert Zelenak replied Feb 14, 2021 to NGM Photo archive

3 Feb 14, 2021
Reply by Robert Zelenak

"Thanks Scott! I’m sure they produced the hologram cover as a grand finale to their c…"

Robert Zelenak replied Oct 16, 2020 to National Geographic - December 1988 Hologram cover!

3 Dec 3, 2020
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Thanks..That 2nd photo on the shelve  was personally signed to me by President and M…"

Robert Zelenak replied Oct 9, 2018 to 130 years of the National Geographic

6 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Robert Zelenak

"And Presidential Autographs too!!"

Robert Zelenak replied Oct 8, 2018 to 130 years of the National Geographic

6 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Robert Zelenak

"I think I have a few of your back issues in my collection! Rob"

Robert Zelenak replied Oct 8, 2018 to 130 years of the National Geographic

6 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Robert Zelenak

"Thank you, very good!"

Robert Zelenak replied Sep 16, 2018 to Bound National Geographic 1888-1907 set, Worth how much?

6 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Robert Zelenak

"Thanks Mel! I think I have your guide saved in one of my Geo books!!"

Robert Zelenak replied Sep 16, 2018 to Bound National Geographic 1888-1907 set, Worth how much?

6 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Robert Zelenak

"Scott,This set belongs to me. I'm just getting an idea in case I decide to sell in t…"

6 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Robert Zelenak

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service