National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Sean o'donnell's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sally I am very interested about your nat geos I live in Cardiff uk you can find…"

Sean o'donnell replied Mar 8, 2012 to Issues from 1975 to 1999

1 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Sean o'donnell

"Hi joyce I live in the uk I would love to have your collection you can contact me at…"

Sean o'donnell replied Jan 23, 2012 to free to good home

2 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Debbie K

"Hi lou I live in the uk and I was wondering how much you want for the boxset includi…"

Sean o'donnell replied Jan 23, 2012 to National Geographic Boxed CD Rom Set

2 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Lou Lindsey

"Hi graeme can you tell me how much for your collection and how much each year"

Sean o'donnell replied Jan 23, 2012 to Selling National Geographics 1987-2001 + Assorted others up to Sept 2011

1 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Sean o'donnell

"Hi Angus can you add a picture of the books"

Sean o'donnell replied Jan 19, 2012 to sell 1936-1939 bound edition. I live in Cambride UK

5 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by angus goudie

"I will be interested in your collection the only thing is that I live in the Uk if t…"

Sean o'donnell replied Nov 28, 2011 to NGM MAPS for sell !!!

4 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Keri Paintner

"Sorry I forgot the email address for seanod42@gmail.com can you send photos thanks.…"

Sean o'donnell replied Oct 8, 2011 to 1940 to 1946 hardcovers

3 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by jeff dixon

"I am Sean O'Donnell from UK I run the cardiff collectors I am very interested in the…"

Sean o'donnell replied Oct 8, 2011 to 1940 to 1946 hardcovers

3 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by jeff dixon

"Hi I am Sean O'Donnell from cardiff UK I run cardiff collectors I would be very inte…"

Sean o'donnell replied Oct 8, 2011 to Selling my National Geographic Collection (1925-1986) all "key issues" with maps!

3 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Jacob Taylor

"Yes I am sorry for the misunderstanding I asumed they were linked to ngms because of…"

Sean o'donnell replied Aug 24, 2011 to the Practical Infant Teacher, part 1 Oct 1928 - FOR SALE

6 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Szeliga

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service