National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

John Shaddock's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice collection, but you do realize it says the word "Reprint"  below the word "Wash…"

John Shaddock replied Oct 25, 2021 to Looking to sell Bound Leather full editions.

8 Nov 11, 2021
Reply by Russ McAffee

"Hi Stephen, I assume you realize these are reprints from 1964 right?  Look under the…"

John Shaddock replied Nov 4, 2019 to For Sale Hard Bound Volumes 1-17 1889-1906

4 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by stephen giarratano

"Mel,  Wow.  I think some clarification is needed here.  Susan at no time prior to se…"

John Shaddock replied Feb 15, 2015 to John Shaddock - I am sorry you feel compelled to sell that which was given to you in good will.

3 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Can you please post a photo of the 1897 October front cover?"

John Shaddock replied Feb 14, 2015 to National Geographic collection for sale

15 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Patricia Mariacher

"My thoughts go out to you Mel during this trying time. "

John Shaddock replied Jan 10, 2015 to My boy, Mace...

8 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

"I don't know of any plans to do this so we are probably safe!"

John Shaddock replied Dec 3, 2014 to What's Your Opinion? Reprints

4 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Take it.  That is a very good price!"

John Shaddock replied Nov 9, 2014 to 800 national geo.

4 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Hello Jay, I'm happy to hear that you saved them!  Your question is rather complex a…"

John Shaddock replied Jun 12, 2014 to Entire collection of National Geographic from 1888-2009: Best advice on how to sell?

1 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by John Shaddock

"Merry Christmas indeed!!!   As I gaze out the window at the snow flurries, with my d…"

John Shaddock replied Dec 24, 2013 to "Merry Christmas, everyone"

2 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

"Hi Dawn, I am interested.  Please email me at john@mcwc1.com to discuss. Thanks, Joh…"

John Shaddock replied Oct 29, 2013 to 1888-1907 reprints

5 May 25, 2014
Reply by Dawn S

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service