National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,623)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Individual map and suppliment pictures

Many people liked the lists and thumbnails of the maps I posted here. I am thinking of posting larger individual pictures of the maps and s…

Started by Philip Riviere

0 Aug 23, 2011

Complete set of NGM for 1936

12 magazines in good but not perfect condition for sale. £45.oo plus postage, to be quoted. Images can be emailed if interested.

Started by Sylvia Szeliga

3 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Sean o'donnell

To Sell

We have hundreds of National Geographic magazines dating from the 1960's to the 1990's for sale - preferably in bulk.  If interested please…

Started by Lisa Alana Wood-Johnson

0 Aug 18, 2011

1979-1997

Complete set 1979-1986, 1988-1990, 1992-1997 (1987 missing October; 1991 missing September).  Most include maps. All for sale.

Started by Nancy Martin

0 Aug 16, 2011

free 1960 - 2000

not a complete set.  I'm in north Texas, free to first who responds.   Cathy

Started by Cathy Ziegler

1 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Sudhakar Gupta

Worth?

Would you know how much this collection is worth? My father left it behind and I would like to sell it. Thank you for your help!   National…

Started by Edward

0 Jul 31, 2011

Inherited 130 National Geographics from the 1940's to the 1970's

I inherited 130 National Geograhpics that I don't want or need.  I do not have but one complete year and the others are partial years.  Wha…

Started by Kevin

1 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

18887-1897 bound reprints for sale plus unbound reprintrs Vol 1 No 1 (lined reprint) and vol 1 No 4 (unlined reprint)

I have a perfect condition bound set from 1888-1897. The early mags are unlined and reddish in color so I "think" this is the second reprin…

Started by Towar Vilas

9 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

National Geographic Bound Reprint Set

Here is a complete Reprint set of 1888-1907, that my uncle bought brand new, (along with a lifetime subscription). I would like to know wha…

Started by yonason k

5 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by yonason k

Great Men of Music - For Sale

Beethoven / Bach / Wagner / Strauss / Handel / Haydn   $50 for set  - you pay shipping   Contact me at jlsteve99@yahoo.com

Started by Janet Sevenson

0 Jul 28, 2011

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service