National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

George Thomas Wilson's Discussions (1,254)

Discussions Replied To (469) Replies Latest Activity

"Kevin, On pages 382-385 of his 1971 book, Collector's Guide to The National Geograph…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Apr 30, 2016 to How many?

6 May 3, 2016
Reply by Kevin W. Plaxco

"Thierry, None of those issues have a space-related article in them, however the Nove…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Apr 25, 2016 to List of NG magazines dealing with astronomy and astronautics since 1890

15 Feb 16, 2019
Reply by Thierry Lombry

"Note: I just added a brief mention of the 16 Photogravures in this issue."

George Thomas Wilson replied Apr 19, 2016 to 100 Years Ago: May 1916

4 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

"Ralph, Another resource you might want to try, if you can find it, is this issue in…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Apr 15, 2016 to National Geographic's Very First Expedition

7 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Jeffry Persons

"My one newsstand issue reads: SPECIAL COLLECTOR'S ISSUE * 10 ANIMALS * 10 COVERS * F…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Apr 14, 2016 to "Our April [2016] issue of National Geographic has ten different covers...."

19 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Chad Traywick

"Most of them were reasonable but a couple I overpaid a little.  As I said, I need he…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Apr 13, 2016 to "Our April [2016] issue of National Geographic has ten different covers...."

19 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Chad Traywick

"File this under "I need help". After reading your remark about "Completists" I decid…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Apr 13, 2016 to "Our April [2016] issue of National Geographic has ten different covers...."

19 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Chad Traywick

"I just got mine... it's the TIGER. "

George Thomas Wilson replied Mar 28, 2016 to "Our April [2016] issue of National Geographic has ten different covers...."

19 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Chad Traywick

"Just FYI, I'm a turtle. (As the Mercury astronauts would say: You bet your sweet ass…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Mar 16, 2016 to "Our April [2016] issue of National Geographic has ten different covers...."

19 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Chad Traywick

"Tree panorama, Color images, or USA as the Best?  Or all three?"

George Thomas Wilson replied Mar 11, 2016 to 100 Years Ago: March 1916

7 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service