National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Pece Kocovski's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Merry Christmas everyone! I saw this fantastic film for the first time on Christmas…"

Pece Kocovski replied Dec 26, 2022 to It's a Wonderful Life

8 Feb 1, 2023
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"No worries at all Tom. Sorry I haven't been doing it as frequently, I will try to do…"

Pece Kocovski replied Sep 17, 2022 to 2017 issues differences between online archive and Australian edition

2 Sep 17, 2022
Reply by Pece Kocovski

"So overall for the year 2021, 8 issues were completely identical in content, 2 had c…"

Pece Kocovski replied Jan 7, 2022 to 2021 issues differences between online archive and Australian edition

1 Jan 7, 2022
Reply by Pece Kocovski

"Interesting, thank you for the info Scott! "

Pece Kocovski replied Dec 4, 2021 to No map in June 2002 edition for AU version

2 Dec 4, 2021
Reply by Pece Kocovski

"Thank you for the info Tom and Chris. I will be curious to look into this group or p…"

Pece Kocovski replied Nov 23, 2021 to Checkoff List of All National Geographic Maps and Supplements. Updated to July 2017

37 Dec 31, 2021
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

"Also I wanted to ask about 1969 - Special edition: Alaska - Top of the world. Is the…"

Pece Kocovski replied Nov 23, 2021 to Checkoff List of All National Geographic Maps and Supplements. Updated to July 2017

37 Dec 31, 2021

"Ah thank you for the info. I wonder if they are special maps available from the Nati…"

Pece Kocovski replied Nov 22, 2021 to Checkoff List of All National Geographic Maps and Supplements. Updated to July 2017

37 Dec 31, 2021

"Hi Chris great list. I noticed you had two maps on the list without an issue associa…"

Pece Kocovski replied Nov 22, 2021 to Checkoff List of All National Geographic Maps and Supplements. Updated to July 2017

37 Dec 31, 2021

"No problem everyone. I am currently confirming whether I have all the maps in terms…"

Pece Kocovski replied Nov 17, 2021 to Drastic differences between Australian and US version (example of June 2013 edition)

5 Nov 17, 2021
Reply by Pece Kocovski

"Some more photos attached."

Pece Kocovski replied Nov 14, 2021 to Drastic differences between Australian and US version (example of June 2013 edition)

5 Nov 17, 2021
Reply by Pece Kocovski

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service