National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,623)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a Particular Issue from Early 60's

To Buy : Edition included article on a sail training ship that sank in New Zealand. I believe the article was in the 62 to 64 date range. I…

Started by Sean

0 Jul 6, 2008

For Sale.

I have 411 National Geographics for sale dated from 1926. Make me an offer if you are interested. All in great shape.

Started by Dawn Potts

0 Jul 4, 2008

Looking to sell...

I came across 99 copies of national geographic the other day. I was wondering where the best place to sell them would be if there is a best…

Started by Daniel McGrath

0 Jul 3, 2008

Acquiring pre1920 editions

Are there any suggestions or links to sellers of pre-1920s editions in Australia? Thanks

Started by David

5 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Jacob

Accepting Wantlists From 1962 to 2006

I am accepting wantlists for issues from 1962 to 2006. I also have various earlier issues and some from 2006 to now. I have thousands of ex…

Started by Joseph Zeidler Sr.

3 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by Fran

Issues of National Geographic magazines for Sale

I have over 300 issues for sale. My father died recently and these were his issues. The following is a list of the issues I have: - Complet…

Started by Sue Pittman

2 Jun 24, 2008
Reply by Sue Pittman

N.G Collectors in Australia

Just wondering if there was anyone else on this list who lives in Australia and is willing to swap National Geographics? If so, please emai…

Started by paul

1 Jun 24, 2008
Reply by Scott T. Shier

National Geographic magazines for sale updated list 7-9-08

I have National Geographic magazines for sale. I have starting with July 1936, 1936 Special Supplement, years starting with 1937, 1938, 193…

Started by Bill

0 Jun 17, 2008

First Issue

I'm just wondering if anyone has a photo or a link for me to view Issue 1 Volume 1 of the ngm.

Started by Morgan Calder

4 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by Morgan Calder

Looking for this particular issue

I am looking for the August, 1972 National Geographic magazine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can reach me at travlnphil@hotma…

Started by Philip K Collins

3 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by Jim

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service