National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

All Discussions Tagged 'buy' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to buy issues in Ireland!

Hi, I'm a collector, looking for old and new issues. The older the better but also need some odd newer issues. I live in Ireland and would…

Started by Graham Farrell

23 Mar 27
Reply by Barbara Waldrop

Buy/Sell/Trade National Geographic Map Indexes

Wanted to Buy or Trade — National Geographic Map Indexes Shaded NGS Seal on covers through 1966 unless noted 1918    Western Theater of War…

Started by Richard Kennedy

5 Jan 19, 2023
Reply by Richard Kennedy

Selling Magazines + Maps + Supplements 1988 through 2015 (Canada, USA)

Hello all! I'm looking to part ways with my collection of National Geographic magazines. I have almost all monthly editions from January 19…

Started by Paul Oppelt

6 Oct 3, 2020
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

Magazines from 1933-1985, some complete years

I am willing to sell the magazines individually since my collection is incomplete, but would prefer to sell the whole collection. The inco…

Started by Sarah Matrisciano

1 May 15, 2017
Reply by Kemal

Uncomplete set from 1933-1985, some complete years

I am willing to sell the magazines individually since my collection is incomplete, but would prefer to sell the whole collection. The incom…

Started by Sarah Matrisciano

3 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Dejan Bozovic

Machu Picchu April 1913

Hi, I am looking to buy a 1913 April edition (preferably complete). If anyone can assist or point me in the right direction that would be…

Started by Michelle

5 May 18, 2016
Reply by Lynn Olson

Collection National Geographic History Magazines & DVDs Spanish Edition for sell

I sell the numbers 27, 29 and from n69 to 95 of National Geographic History Magazine in spanish. Also I sell 10 dvds, most of them about Eg…

Started by Almudena

0 Nov 17, 2014

nat. geo. mags and maps for sale from year 1951

about 100 mags, some w maps, for sale from year 1951. if u r looking for a specific issue, let me know and i will look.

Started by kellymichelle brenneman

0 Jul 10, 2010

Collection For Sale 75 to December 2009

Collection includes: (FULL [ALL ISSUES] COLLECTION) Years 1974-2009 ALL in mint to semi-mint condition ALL INSERTS, AD's, ETC in each colle…

Started by Stephanie Hall

0 Apr 13, 2010

NGM Maps ---Extras 50's to Present

I have some double's of maps from a previous purchase. I have gotten rid of some of the doubles but not all. I have attached a list of the…

Started by Joshua Dylan

0 Nov 1, 2008

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service