National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

All Discussions Tagged '1981' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

National Geographic to sell

Hello, I recently came into possession of some National Geographic Magazines and I would like to sell them if possible. Best offer will be…

Started by Mary Kundratic

1 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Linda Boyd

Complete & Individual 1927 - 1981 For sale

Mom is sizing down and we have a treasured family collection that needs a good home for a fair price. Please contact me for any further det…

Started by Ruth

0 Feb 3, 2014

Selling National Geographic Magazines 1978-1987 with leather sleeve in very good to excellent condition

Selling National Geographic Magazines with leather sleeve in very good to excellent condition: 1978: except May and June1979: June, July, A…

Started by L Fredric

0 Jun 6, 2012

Selling NG editions from 1951-1983

213 National Geographic editions from 1951-1982 for $300.00 or best offer!  Individual years/months or complete years can also be sold sepa…

Started by Carris M Magazzolo

1 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by John Clifford Menard

1971-1984 for Sale

I was cleaning out my grandfathers workshop and found his entire collection of National Geographic Magazines from 1971 to 1984. My father w…

Started by Luke Williams

1 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Rosenthal

extremely good condition magazines from 1966 to present day for sale

To fellow National Geographic Collectors,   Since 1966, our family has been collecting National Geographic Magazines and devouring all the…

Started by phillip manfredi

0 Nov 14, 2011

1961 - 2001 Collection for Sale

Selling a collection of National Geographic Magazines that we "inherited" with our house. Would prefer to sell whole collection to one indi…

Started by Amy Bowles

0 Oct 24, 2011

Selling Complete Set from 1979-1995 and/or 1947-76 Index

Ok, so the set is missing a few: 1983 May, 1985 Oct. and 1979 starts with July. But included is the 1981 Special Report on Energy and the 1…

Started by Rachel

0 Jul 12, 2009

Special Edition 1993 Water NG w/Precious Resource Water Insert For Sale

Condition: VG+ (Near Perfect) Also have Special Report NG "Energy" edition 1981. Very good condition. January 1988 "100 Years" Edition. F…

Started by Michael Sallee

0 Apr 30, 2009

NG Complete Collection January 1977 - February 2006

Make me an offer! I want these issues to go to someone who will appreciate them. Most are in new condition and have the maps with them. I h…

Started by Beverly James

0 Apr 20, 2009

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service